dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
They have 3 weapon types

Milky way Weapons = Heat Sink/ammo
Expanse Weapons = Beam based/Heat Management
Helios Weapons = (new type we don't know about yet.)

So if you don't like heat sink weapons...you dont have to use them.

Interesting that I saw a Cerberus Carbine in there :jbhmm:

The helio weapons are plasma based. Slower projectiles but they have heat seeking technology.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I read the comments on the video. And man I swear gamers are such fukking babies nowadays, all they do is whine. I saw nothing wrong with the video, the game looks fun. I can't wait till I can play this.

BTW I think I'm gonna run with female Ryder, but only if they have natural Black hairstyles.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I read the comments on the video. And man I swear gamers are such fukking babies nowadays, all they do is whine. I saw nothing wrong with the video, the game looks fun. I can't wait till I can play this.

BTW I think I'm gonna run with female Ryder, but only if they have natural Black hairstyles.
Yeah I'm gonna design both and see how they come out, but I like Sis Ryder's voice more than BroRyder

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

Yeah they are going in in the comments. Most people are saying it is boring. One person said this is the teen titans go of mass effect. :heh:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Eff it; I gotta say it.

The reason I didn't want Ryder to be so young because I knew the voice actors would be too "white-teen-angst."

Jennifer Hale's performance was super balanced. Fem-Ryder sounds like a Pretty Little Liar. I hope it's not too distracting.

Geez, I don't see the point in making a non-white Fem-Ryder when she sounds like that.

I know I sound like a hater, but, there already aren't enough variety of characters from what we've seen. Hope Sloan is a good character, tho.

All in all; I'm excited to play. The game looks beautiful. I'm only watching that last Imitative video and no more news for me.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
Sooooo what's the issue
I said Bioware should've just focused on putting out a new IP or at least went back to old titles. Obviously people are excited for ME: A but the demand for a fourth ME game wasn't high. People were itching more for a Jade Empire sequel than ME4.

Last edited: