200.gif
:wow: its almost here breh
gotta hold on:wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Do know shyt about this so far, who are we playing as is all i want to know. I heard something about Twins?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Do know shyt about this so far, who are we playing as is all i want to know. I heard something about Twins?

You're playing as one of the Ryder fraternal twins, Scott and Sara Ryder (default names). So if you choose a male Ryder, your sister is in the game and if you choose female you'd have a brother.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
You're playing as one of the Ryder fraternal twins, Scott and Sara Ryder (default names). So if you choose a male Ryder, your sister is in the game and if you choose female you'd have a brother.

You can change their appearance right like with all the other games?

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I tried installing me2 to give the series another chance even tho I hate 3rd person shooters

. :snoop: holy fukk this game play is bad. I couldn't get past a few hours in me3 without throwing it in the bushes either a few years ago. Maybe this series just isn't for me :sadbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You can change their appearance right like with all the other games?

Yeah, whoever you choose is fully customizable. You can customize your sibling but it's limited (can't rename your sibling. So you don't call each other by last name. The default names are recorded so if you keep the default first name Scott/Sara other characters close to you will call you by first name) and your father another character in the game is automatically set to resemble how you made your Ryder.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yeah, whoever you choose is fully customizable. You can customize your sibling but it's limited (can't rename your sibling. So you don't call each other by last name. The default names are recorded so if you keep the default first name Scott/Sara other characters close to you will call you by first name) and your father another character in the game is automatically set to resemble how you made your Ryder.

Kinda like Fallout 4

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I tried installing me2 to give the series another chance even tho I hate 3rd person shooters

. :snoop: holy fukk this game play is bad. I couldn't get past a few hours in me3 without throwing it in the bushes either a few years ago. Maybe this series just isn't for me :sadbron:
I'm with you re ME2 & 3, couldn't fukk with them at all but I'm really looking forward to this for some reason. The gameplay looks incredible.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
shyt is looking so good in 4k. Anyone know what day it'll go on trial in ea access?