dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Have they mentioned if we'll be making big decisions and if they will carry over into the next game/rest of the series:jbhmm:
For me thats the most interesting part of the series that got me into the og game/series. :wow:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Have they mentioned if we'll be making big decisions and if they will carry over into the next game/rest of the series:jbhmm:
For me thats the most interesting part of the series that got me into the og game/series. :wow:
All they've really said is to hold onto your save file. It's up in the air because by the time the next one is possible out so will new consoles.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

I think the possibility of sequels is why they made the main character and his supporting cast so young.

He will probably be the same age as Shepard when he travels back to the Milky Way :lolbron:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I'm only 5 mins in, but, this maybe too much from folk looking to avoid too much info

F it...I'm preordering tommorrow

But, I got to have this

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Brehs, wish me luck....

I got bit by the bug;

Was on the internet and saw this pic .... and just KNEW I HAVE TO ATLEAST PLAY MASS EFFECT 1

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Brehs, wish me luck....

I got bit by the bug;

Was on the internet and saw this pic .... and just KNEW I HAVE TO ATLEAST PLAY MASS EFFECT 1

I just beat it again. I had a lot more fun the second time around because I know how it will all end. I disconnected on the council twice. :umad:
The game still holds up after all this time. It's amazing.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
All they've really said is to hold onto your save file. It's up in the air because by the time the next one is possible out so will new consoles.

Making a sequel to this game shouldn't take more than 2 years.

And the next gaming console cycle is coming in 2 years? :rudy:

Don't be surprised if they immediately start working on the next one if the sales look right.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I just beat it again. I had a lot more fun the second time around because I know how it will all end. I disconnected on the council twice. :umad:
The game still holds up after all this time. It's amazing.
Breh, it's crazy how many times I've beat all three games, man.

:wow:

I'm right at the point you meet Garrus.

To think my first time playing was 7 years ago.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Breh, it's crazy how many times I've beat all three games, man.

:wow:

I'm right at the point you meet Garrus.

To think my first time playing was 7 years ago.

I read the comic of his back story and how he ended up on Omega. He has daddy issues but he is still a real one :ehh:

Breh was driving the Mako as bad as when you first played ME? I tap the keyboard to make a go left and damn near bust a u-turn :pachaha:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That's what I mean, heatsinks = Ammo, which is still for me, a horrible direction to take it.

They have 3 weapon types

Milky way Weapons = Heat Sink/ammo
Expanse Weapons = Beam based/Heat Management
Helios Weapons = (new type we don't know about yet.)

So if you don't like heat sink weapons...you dont have to use them.

Interesting that I saw a Cerberus Carbine in there :jbhmm:

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Got my 4k tv and xbox one s im ready for this bytch brehs. Started watching the trailers and shyt in 4k it look even better :ooh::krs::ohlawd: