Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
They still kept the ammo, which to me is a slap to the face of all people who enjoyed the lore and heat management of the ME1. There's something about mindlessly holding R - to sprawling around looking for ammo that makes me not enjoy the series that much. I mean for PC it wont be a problem, we'll be able to mod the ini/coal files for infinite ammo.

But I miss being tactical with your shooting, and not just some mindless action game clone (in context of shooting). Honestly, the whole game is "Meh", no Shepard, no Mako, the story is tired. They honestly should've incorporated the "true" ending from ME3, and had Shepard meet up with you eventually. Usually when Bioware did sequels, they either kept the original protagonist or made sure you were some way and or how, related to them. "Some dude from Andromeda" just doesn't bode well for me.

Will be fun playing with a Krogan and Asari on my team again....since ME3 failed at even that.

Also, no Jennifer Hale? Bruh...the VA's are pretty shyt in this one.

One of the three weapon types is based on heat management, and there's a new Mako.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They still kept the ammo, which to me is a slap to the face of all people who enjoyed the lore and heat management of the ME1. There's something about mindlessly holding R - to sprawling around looking for ammo that makes me not enjoy the series that much. I mean for PC it wont be a problem, we'll be able to mod the ini/coal files for infinite ammo.

But I miss being tactical with your shooting, and not just some mindless action game clone (in context of shooting). Honestly, the whole game is "Meh", no Shepard, no Mako, the story is tired. They honestly should've incorporated the "true" ending from ME3, and had Shepard meet up with you eventually. Usually when Bioware did sequels, they either kept the original protagonist or made sure you were some way and or how, related to them. "Some dude from Andromeda" just doesn't bode well for me.

Will be fun playing with a Krogan and Asari on my team again....since ME3 failed at even that.

Also, no Jennifer Hale? Bruh...the VA's are pretty shyt in this one.

Saw you shytting on The Expanse and now you shytting on this... :picard:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I tried to play ME2 on insanity but it was too much. It took me almost a half an hour to beat the first few mechs on the first mission after Shepard wakes up.
:mjlol:

I do Insanity in my sleep, breh.

I don't remember the last time beating one on anything else.

:banderas: I hope that let us go Insane off the rip.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That's what I mean, heatsinks = Ammo, which is still for me, a horrible direction to take it.

He meant that heat management returned. So if you're the type that were crying about the ammo you can just stick with weapons that don't need ammo/heatsinks this time.

Opinions kid, they will tend to differ.

:ohreallynow: Word? I didn't know that, breh.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
system reqs for PC brehs
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
MEMORY: 8 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 55 GB of free space
DIRECTX: DirectX 11

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS

PROCESSOR: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD FX-8350
MEMORY: 16 GB RAM
VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB, AMD RX 480 4GB
HARD DRIVE: At least 55 GB of free space
DIRECTX: DirectX 11
if you can run battlefield 1 you run mass effect easy:francis:
damn near the same shyt:mjlol::mjlol:
A i7 4790 for recommended is ridiculous.
Intel Core i7 4790 vs AMD FX 8350
an i7 3770K outperforms the FX 8350 for comparison so where do they get that recommendation from?
Intel Core i7 3770K vs AMD FX 8350

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A i7 4790 for recommended is ridiculous.
Intel Core i7 4790 vs AMD FX 8350
an i7 3770K outperforms the FX 8350 for comparison so where do they get that recommendation from?
Intel Core i7 3770K vs AMD FX 8350
honestly system reqs never make sense:mjlol::mjlol: i got a friend of mine whos cpu is a fx 6300 and bf1 said you cant run it... but he plays the game smooth mind you he got a gtx 950:mjlol:
he asked me can he run mass effect.....of course he can...damn near the same shyt:yeshrug:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Think I'm about to fall back as well. I'm so thirsty for the game I almost read some spoilers.

Yeah we're blatantly heading into spoiler territory at this point. There's a rush of information coming in now on stuff that we didn't have a clue about a month ago.

Even the littelest tidbits can end up spoiling it for me.

I know around the last 2 weeks up to the launch might have more spoiler leakage. Not going to be on the internet looking up anything video game related when this drops.

That's what I mean, heatsinks = Ammo, which is still for me, a horrible direction to take it.

I meant the ME1 overheating ammo is back as an option.