Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
His dad designing an AI that is corrected directly to your brain is an easy reason :manny:

Good point.

I'm thinking dad Ryder might turn out to be...a renegade character, Not a "bad guy" but he created something that was outlawed by the Citadel council and I think that will play a role in the story, and perhaps explain the real reason he fled the galaxy. He's described as distant when the game begins, and the AI he created will supposedly fill in the mystery of your parents, whatever mystery that is.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on the previews I've read, the Ryder twins have markedly different personalities, much more pronounced than playing as FemShep or Male Shep. It makes sense since they are twins. That in itself will be worth the replay for me.

speaking of the twins: what's the deal with them?...are they just supporting characters or do i have to pick 1 to play as?....

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
speaking of the twins: what's the deal with them?...are they just supporting characters or do i have to pick 1 to play as?....
You pick one of them to play as, and for story reasons, the one that you don't pick will be somewhere else in the galaxy as the game plays out.

You customize both of their appearances and your dads appearance will change to reflect the kids.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You pick one of them to play as, and for story reasons, the one that you don't pick will be somewhere else in the galaxy as the game plays out.

You customize both of their appearances and your dads appearance will change to reflect the kids.

ok...is the story gonna be different based on which you pick?....or is it the same story just different sex, like male/female shep?...i ask cause if they have a different story, that's bullshyt....i have nothing against playing as female characters (will be doing it in horizon next week), but when i have the choice, i always pick male cause i'm a fukking male lol....i never once used fem shep....

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Based on the previews I've read, the Ryder twins have markedly different personalities, much more pronounced than playing as FemShep or Male Shep. It makes sense since they are twins. That in itself will be worth the replay for me.
I'm playing two different games at one time.

Like, 5 hours as Breh Ryder and another 5 as Lady Ryder

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

f9e0r4.jpg

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Video was great but I need to see what Insanity combat looks like, probably have to wait till the trial.
Have you beaten the game on insanity? How was it? :lupe:

I tried to play ME2 on insanity but it was too much. It took me almost a half an hour to beat the first few mechs on the first mission after Shepard wakes up.