Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

They said Andromeda is going to be a "saga".

And they also said you should keep your save files from this game, just in case. Mass Effect: Andromeda's creative director says you should probably keep your saves | PC Gamer

if I recall correctly, ME:A should be able to stand alone as a single story, like ME1. But also be capable of providing a sequel.

Imo, this basically means: if ME:A turns out to be a hit, they'll make a sequel or turn it into a trilogy. If it fails, it's just a standalone game.

It's gonna be a hit. But It's probably not going to be worth saving because by the next game is finished It will be on another system. Xbox one not gonna be around another development cycle.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Your point was that The Collectors being The Reapers goons undermines them as The Reapers are meant to be powerful.

That would be fine if Sovereign didn't have The Geth as goons in the first game. Sovereign was always with The Geth in the first game like how Harbinger was with The Collectors. That's why I said that The Collectors were the second game's version of them. They fulfill the role of the Reaper villains foot soldiers. Storywise they do the same thing such as abducting Humans to Reaperize them. It was just a far bigger plot point in 2.

They didn't want to use The Geth for that role again so made up The Collectors. To make them more relevant and add more story to The Reapers they made them Indoctrinated Protheans.
How does the history of synthetics / reapers cheapen the strength of the reapers though? Especially when its made clear over and over that the reapers give two fukks about what the geth actually do?

This in contrast to the collectors who were cultivated to carry out a poorly implemented farming operation and general harassment. The geth were merely convenient fanatics (that held a lot more strength too) compared to the centuries old, altered, and famously 'directly controlled' collectors. They're not the same.

I think we're saying the same thing though, 2 was comprised of big plot points and themes with cohesive story elements secondary.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
91PgHA5uLYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
:leon:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

They said Andromeda is going to be a "saga".

And they also said you should keep your save files from this game, just in case. Mass Effect: Andromeda's creative director says you should probably keep your saves | PC Gamer

if I recall correctly, ME:A should be able to stand alone as a single story, like ME1. But also be capable of providing a sequel.

Imo, this basically means: if ME:A turns out to be a hit, they'll make a sequel or turn it into a trilogy. If it fails, it's just a standalone game.

Maybe that's why they made the protagonists so young. We will probably get to see them grow as newer games are made.

Also so they won't be :flabbynsick: when they visit the milky way :troll:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
If you smash a Turian, you're a c00n
They paid reparations though, and if you saved the council, paid even more :patrice:

Plus, if Garrus wasn't your brother from another I can't trust you:hubie:
Maybe that's why they made the protagonists so young. We will probably get to see them grow as newer games are made.

Also so they won't be :flabbynsick: when they visit the milky way :troll:
They spoke on this. They made them so young so that we kinda dictate their entire impact in the world, unlike Shephard where you start off as a war hero already.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They paid reparations though, and if you saved the council, paid even more :patrice:

Plus, if Garrus wasn't your brother from another I can't trust you:hubie:

They spoke on this. They made them so young so that we kinda dictate their entire impact in the world, unlike Shephard where you start off as a war hero already.
Garrus was one of the good ones:mjpls: seems some of these young people forgot their history though :mjpls: letting one of those birds into the house:mjpls: its unheard of:mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so whats the premise of this game? are we going to come across another citadel> or is it just raw space exploration.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of PATGs, Bio ware released the bio for the female turian crew member, Vetra Nyx.

“Making deals to get the things you want, shooting at the things you don’t. That’s me.”

Link to bio: Vetra Nyx

• Dap
Reactions: hex