That's probably the biggest part of the original trilogy

They need to tell us if we should expect one man army type combat or not

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
:yeshrug:

I don't have high standards so I'm not worried at all.

Some of these dudes love playing the cynical gamer role.

Literally scrutinizing every little detail to make sure they're going to hate this game.

why even get the game if you have your mind made up that it's trash?

Think it was rushed and thay theyre hising a lot of the game from the public due to backlash and it affecting sales

Rushed? This game has been in development for 5 years. :comeon:

I felt like I've said that before already to someone else.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Some of these dudes love playing the cynical gamer role.

Literally scrutinizing every little detail to make sure they're going to hate this game.

why even get the game if you have your mind made up that it's trash?

Rushed? This game has been in development for 5 years. :comeon:

I felt like I've said that before already to someone else.
Yes but even so, they could have rushed the final product

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So then why hide gameplay?
I don't think its 'hidden' so much as its not a priority

People don't buy mass effect games for the combat. Never have. Never will. So before they get to the gameplay they'll cross everything else off the list in their order of importance. Satisfying their PC base was pretty much the first thing they did. Gameplay through what's basically an open demo in the next few weeks is basically free advertising - especially in this twitch/stream environment.

The same environment that will save For Honor from being a dead on arrival game. If you have confidence in your game, you don't do open pre-release opportunities...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol at cats really worried about game play and needing to see a vid....i'm not worried about that shyt...the game play has gotten better with each game...even if it doesnt get better and plays just like me3, that's cool cause that was the best game play in the series so far....they give me that, with a new story, that co-op pvp, and a lot of exploring, i'm fukking great....which it sounds like they are....

like i said before: pre-ordered, day 1....

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
So then why hide gameplay?

There's rumors of a long gameplay video being released later this week, breh. Be patient.

lol at cats really worried about game play and needing to see a vid....i'm not worried about that shyt...the game play has gotten better with each game...even if it doesnt get better and plays just like me3, that's cool cause that was the best game play in the series so far....they give me that, with a new story, that co-op pvp, and a lot of exploring, i'm fukking great....which it sounds like they are....

like i said before: pre-ordered, day 1....

Infact, the gameplay in each ME got progressively better as the trilogy went on. Comparing ME1's gameplay to ME3's is like night and day.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Infact, the gameplay in each ME got progressively better as the trilogy went on. Comparing ME1's gameplay to ME3's is like night and day.

exactly....that's why cats worried about game play is laughable....

side note: what's funny about the series is as the game play got better, the story got worse lol....how i break the games down:

best story - me1
best game play - me3
best combo of both - me2

...if meA can give us me3 game play, with at least me2 level story, oh my damn.....we gonna be eating lovely....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I don't think its 'hidden' so much as its not a priority

People don't buy mass effect games for the combat. Never have. Never will. So before they get to the gameplay they'll cross everything else off the list in their order of importance. Satisfying their PC base was pretty much the first thing they did. Gameplay through what's basically an open demo in the next few weeks is basically free advertising - especially in this twitch/stream environment.

The same environment that will save For Honor from being a dead on arrival game. If you have confidence in your game, you don't do open pre-release opportunities...
Lol ok. We shall see. No game takes this damn long to release gameplay, esp not a big game like mass effect.