Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Arkham Knight is amazing

and I'm only done with half of the main story.

Until due notice; my favorite Video Game series of all-time list;

• Arkham series
  • Mass Effect series
:stopitslime:I'm officially in "No Excuses" mode with Andromeda

Hell, I haven't even got any DLC for batman.

The Mac Walters interview is cool, but, I'm worried about these being a Mass Effect like game.

I get no old case mates. I'm worried about the Khen versus the Reapers. And that's mean no Protheans.

They are gonna have to NAIL the politics between the races that came. Because, now, how goes their Milky Way relationships figure here?

And @hex

Yea, he said they'd be "nods" to the trilogy and the way they downplayed the OG, I don't think you'll be satisfied once the game comes out. I'm a little bit closer in your corner on that.

I can believe all the trilogy will be buried in the Codex and maybe a "you remember when..."

:mjcry: Dammit, I want a full blown out; "We should be like Shepard" convo

But, that's setup not to happen because Shep' is prolly an outcast and "felon" in their minds

Especially if they're super military like it looks like

Anyway :upsetfavre: I'm gonna be hard on this game after playing Arkham Knight these last couple of weeks. They tighten up EVERYTHING from the last threes.

Except maybe;

So far; the boss battles are ass...maybe they'll get better

And they do a great job of acknowledging all the games, even Origins
HOW SWAY?

Fred.
HOW SWAY?

Fred.

@Concerning VIolence

Plz tell me your not one of the clowns that:

Sided with the Dalitross and
even worst killed
Mordin

??????

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Man after all that shyt they went through on Part 3 they DESERVED a cure. fukk outta here with that nonsense...:rudy:
HOW SWAY?

Fred.

I disagree. Pure paragon Shep and Wrex alive shows that the Krogans can be better. It's bad to cure the genophage if Urdnot Wreav represents the Krogan though.

And if Wreav is in your ME2 game, you dun goofed, breh... :leostare:

Alright.

The cure is dubiously right to save... MAYBE with Wrex and Eve in "charge".

But if you ended up with Wreav you realize how both Wrex and Eve are such pure anomalies out of the ENTIRE Krogan species. Your friendship with them doesn't make them the face of all Krogan.

Wreav is the Krogan majority, he is the embodiment of what 99.9% Krogans believe in and practice.

You guys do know WHY the Krogans got hit with the genophage in the first place, right?

After the Rachni Wars, The Krogans were damn near close to overtaking the entire galaxy They were shytting on the council and throwing astreoids into planets. :mindblown: They were overpopulating. Their birth rates, are purely unstable. Even if they weren't ultimate savages and insteadwere kind pacifists, the birth rates alone would be a problem in of itself. But add the savagery WITH overpopulation...

And not once during the several hundred years under the genophage, did Krogans show any different level of characther or humlity.

But somehow Wrex is suppose the one miraculous sole savior of an entire species.

But the only reason all the clans follow Wrex at all is because he has access to all fertile females in Tuchanka. That's his rise to power. Scarcity. :jbhmm:

So when the genophage is finally cured, how does Wrex retain power when all the females are no longer infertile. When being able to withold all the scarce fertile females in his grasp beforehand was the only reason for it? Who's to say Wrex won't eventually be overthrown and killed? Then it's right back to square one.

Even if you cure the genophage with Wrex, after all the buddy-buddy things you've gone through with him, and him promisng you not to fukk shyt up, even he can't help but make remarks about "acquiring" new planets.

The Krogans are mindless savages, breh. They've proven themeselves to be anything but. It's literally in their blood to be savage. There is no discernable fact against this.

MAYBE with both Wrex and Eve, somehow the Krogans become entirely different people than what they've everyone to be.

But it's ultimately a shot in the dark. A hail mary. A hope that they don't fukk it up.

And that's not plausible enough for me to cure anything.

What's the point of saving the galaxy and sacirificing so much life, and your Shepard's life, if after a 100 years or so afer the Reapers are gone the Krogans just end up becoming the same problem? Not saving the cure is saving future generations of humanity and the rest of the galaxy from any bullshyt. And since Shepard's job is to protect humanity...
Sabotaging the cure Shepard becomes savior of the galaxy 2 times in one swoop before his death.

It all comes down to pragmatism versus your special feelings because one of the characthers is your best friend over an entire galaxy's uncertain future. And Shepard frankly isn't obligated concerned about any other species but his own.

On my first playthrough I stayed loyal to Wrex and cured it.

But my second time through with Wreav, I truly began seeing the Genophage as a legitimate dilemma with consequences, rather than something meant to help your buddy out.

And the actual Genophage decision in-game is not cut and paste at all.

If you're thinking like a pragmatist, you're aware of the fact that getting BOTH Salarian and Krogan support for the Crucible is better than one.

2 people you call your friends isn't anaglogous with an entire galaxy on a ticking time bomb of doom.

As a gamer you have the foresight to know this is a game will just cater your decisions.

But as Shepard himself, this is about literally fighting against the clock of annilhaiton.

Shepard's sole job in ME3 is to save Earth, and to gather resources for that effort. By what is commanded of his duty to achieve the greatest chance possible to save save Earth, getting both the best Krogan and Salarian support is an obvious no-brainer. There is no conflict. But if Shepard refuses the Dalatrass' deal , that is conflict, because while the Reapers are tearing up Earth second by second in a predicament in which time is valueable to life, you now have less resources to building the Crucible, and you have no guarantee you'll gain any more resources in a fast enough time.

Not only that, but curing the genophage at this point in time is just a dumb decision overall.

Curing the genophage would work better as a mature diplomatic issue, not as a super final last-ditch bargaining tool because literally everyone in the galaxy is about to get oliberated by the Reapers and couldn't care less about anything other than Reapers. It was a rash, momentous deicision devoid of any long thought, why is why the Krogans bring up it in the first place. :francis:

If I had to do another playthrough with Wrex, I honeslty wouldn't have any problems "betraying" him. And I shot Mordin in my second one, no regets. The Mordin moment was sad the first time around, but the second time around I realized Mordin didn't have any problem with the genophage at all in ME2, and was actually adamantly against it, but then he flip-flopped in ME3 for no real reason because of his dumb little guilt and feelings. :what: A whole galaxy at stake, the Reapers bringing doom and destruction and you want to turn back on a decision that you intellectually and scientifically know is justified, because of your personal guilt? And knowing that getting both the Krogan and Salarian aid is a damn good deal and will in aid in faster completion of the Crubile? :what:

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
And I let the geth kill off the Quarians. :youngsabo:

raw

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Alright.

The cure is dubiously right to save... MAYBE with Wrex and Eve in "charge".

But if you ended up with Wreav you realize how both Wrex and Eve are such pure anomalies out of the ENTIRE Krogan species. Your friendship with them doesn't make them the face of all Krogan.

Wreav is the Krogan majority, he is the embodiment of what 99.9% Krogans believe in and practice.

You guys do know WHY the Krogans got hit with the genophage in the first place, right?

After the Rachni Wars, The Krogans were damn near close to overtaking the entire galaxy They were shytting on the council and throwing astreoids into planets. :mindblown: They were overpopulating. Their birth rates, are purely unstable. Even if they weren't ultimate savages and insteadwere kind pacifists, the birth rates alone would be a problem in of itself. But add the savagery WITH overpopulation...

And not once during the several hundred years under the genophage, did Krogans show any different level of characther or humlity.

But somehow Wrex is suppose the one miraculous sole savior of an entire species.

But the only reason all the clans follow Wrex at all is because he has access to all fertile females in Tuchanka. That's his rise to power. Scarcity. :jbhmm:

So when the genophage is finally cured, how does Wrex retain power when all the females are no longer infertile. When being able to withold all the scarce fertile females in his grasp beforehand was the only reason for it? Who's to say Wrex won't eventually be overthrown and killed? Then it's right back to square one.

Even if you cure the genophage with Wrex, after all the buddy-buddy things you've gone through with him, and him promisng you not to fukk shyt up, even he can't help but make remarks about "acquiring" new planets.

The Krogans are mindless savages, breh. They've proven themeselves to be anything but. It's literally in their blood to be savage. There is no discernable fact against this.

MAYBE with both Wrex and Eve, somehow the Krogans become entirely different people than what they've everyone to be.

But it's ultimately a shot in the dark. A hail mary. A hope that they don't fukk it up.

And that's not plausible enough for me to cure anything.

What's the point of saving the galaxy and sacirificing so much life, and your Shepard's life, if after a 100 years or so afer the Reapers are gone the Krogans just end up becoming the same problem? Not saving the cure is saving future generations of humanity and the rest of the galaxy from any bullshyt. And since Shepard's job is to protect humanity...
Sabotaging the cure Shepard becomes savior of the galaxy 2 times in one swoop before his death.

It all comes down to pragmatism versus your special feelings because one of the characthers is your best friend over an entire galaxy's uncertain future. And Shepard frankly isn't obligated concerned about any other species but his own.

On my first playthrough I stayed loyal to Wrex and cured it.

But my second time through with Wreav, I truly began seeing the Genophage as a legitimate dilemma with consequences, rather than something meant to help your buddy out.

And the actual Genophage decision in-game is not cut and paste at all.

If you're thinking like a pragmatist, you're aware of the fact that getting BOTH Salarian and Krogan support for the Crucible is better than one.

2 people you call your friends isn't anaglogous with an entire galaxy on a ticking time bomb of doom.

As a gamer you have the foresight to know this is a game will just cater your decisions.

But as Shepard himself, this is about literally fighting against the clock of annilhaiton.

Shepard's sole job in ME3 is to save Earth, and to gather resources for that effort. By what is commanded of his duty to achieve the greatest chance possible to save save Earth, getting both the best Krogan and Salarian support is an obvious no-brainer. There is no conflict. But if Shepard refuses the Dalatrass' deal , that is conflict, because while the Reapers are tearing up Earth second by second in a predicament in which time is valueable to life, you now have less resources to building the Crucible, and you have no guarantee you'll gain any more resources in a fast enough time.

Not only that, but curing the genophage at this point in time is just a dumb decision overall.

Curing the genophage would work better as a mature diplomatic issue, not as a super final last-ditch bargaining tool because literally everyone in the galaxy is about to get oliberated by the Reapers and couldn't care less about anything other than Reapers. It was a rash, momentous deicision devoid of any long thought, why is why the Krogans bring up it in the first place. :francis:

If I had to do another playthrough with Wrex, I honeslty wouldn't have any problems "betraying" him. And I shot Mordin in my second one, no regets. The Mordin moment was sad the first time around, but the second time around I realized Mordin didn't have any problem with the genophage at all in ME2, and was actually adamantly against it, but then he flip-flopped in ME3 for no real reason because of his dumb little guilt and feelings. :what: A whole galaxy at stake, the Reapers bringing doom and destruction and you want to turn back on a decision that you intellectually and scientifically know is justified, because of your personal guilt? And knowing that getting both the Krogan and Salarian aid is a damn good deal and will in aid in faster completion of the Crubile? :what:

Realistically I got everyone to work together fukk the salaries I needed all hands on deck. :stopitslime: the reapers was killing millions planet by planet what would it have mattered if the program got the hemophage cure early it was a show of good faith that was long overdue plus under wrexs guidance they would forever realize that the humans saved them krogans are like the Klingons yeah they're a bunch of a$$holes but when it comes to fighting an enemy I'd rather have them on my side regardless. Just ask sisko during the dominion war the klingons came through in the clutch.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
@Concerning VIolence sounding like a suspected human supremacist

Sounds like everyone in here is an "ALL Alien Lives Matter" supporter :mjpls:
Realistically I got everyone to work together fukk the salaries I needed all hands on deck. :stopitslime: the reapers was killing millions planet by planet what would it have mattered if the program got the hemophage cure early it was a show of good faith that was long overdue plus under wrexs guidance they would forever realize that the humans saved them krogans are like the Klingons yeah they're a bunch of a$$holes but when it comes to fighting an enemy I'd rather have them on my side regardless. Just ask sisko during the dominion war the klingons came through in the clutch.

Salaries :dead:

In the context of the immediate present, then yeah.... curing the genophage and gaining the loyalty of the krogans is all fine and dandy. As a goal of simply getting from point A to B (the reason you need the Krogans is because you actually need the Turians...) then curing it is just a straightforward fulfillment on your promise. And maybe after the cure the Krogans would see humans as their allies and friends, or maybe not. But from a philosophical perspective, it's much more complicated than that.

The fact that most people would NOT cure the phage with Wreav in charge shows how it's really not the phage itself that is the concerning issue.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Salaries :dead:

In the context of the immediate present, then yeah.... curing the genophage and gaining the loyalty of the krogans is all fine and dandy. As a goal of simply getting from point A to B (the reason you need the Krogans is because you actually need the Turians...) then curing it is just a straightforward fulfillment on your promise. And maybe after the cure the Krogans would see humans as their allies and friends, or maybe not. But from a philosophical perspective, it's much more complicated than that.

The fact that most people would NOT cure the phage with Wreav in charge shows how it's really not the phage itself that is the concerning issue.

Of course... Wrex is the most clearheaded krogran who wanted to unite his people Sheppard's ever met. I mean look at their fukking planet it was a wreck, all they wanted was a second chance... and they got it. Lets us not forget the Salarians fukked with their evolution in the first place breeding them as soldiers thus pushing their self evolution forward instead of letting it go at its own pace.
They blatantly violated the prime directive and used them as foot soldiers and when they got out of control they sterilized them with the genophage. I understood wrex's need for that cure who wants to see his people go extinct?!?

I never met wreav but he sounded like an a$$hole and I'm glad he died in mass effect 3 and wrex was in charge... Like i said they are like the klingon's I understand them the most.

Mass Effect 3 needed everyone to be allies and fukk that Salarian Dalatrass bytch. we're facing an galaxy wide extinction level event and she's worried about the genophage being cured, who cares if we're all dead. They was losing planet by planet.... :heh: dumb bytch look past old war wounds and your own ego. now we need alliances and all hands on deck.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They are gonna have to NAIL the politics between the races that came. Because, now, how goes their Milky Way relationships figure here?

And @hex

Yea, he said they'd be "nods" to the trilogy and the way they downplayed the OG, I don't think you'll be satisfied once the game comes out. I'm a little bit closer in your corner on that.

I can believe all the trilogy will be buried in the Codex and maybe a "you remember when..."

:mjcry: Dammit, I want a full blown out; "We should be like Shepard" convo

But, that's setup not to happen because Shep' is prolly an outcast and "felon" in their minds

Especially if they're super military like it looks like.

I'm hoping they're holding their cards close to their chest and it'll tie directly into the OG trilogy and Shepard's fate in a big way....but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll give it a fair shot pending good reviews (from The Coli and/or people I know in real life) but if it don't tie into the OG trilogy it's going to kinda fukk the game up for me.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps