Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Mass Effect 2/3 now available in the EA vault

I'll be playing that ME3 Mp very soon, that was my crack

Vanguard shoulder charge shotguns and adept combo blasts

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Anybody copping Mass Effect 2 and 3 now that they're BC for next gen systems? I'm considering getting ME3 cause its like 5$ but all the DLC for it would equal up to 50$
EA:snoop:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Nah....600+ years.

Fred.

Nah I been on the website homie. There's a timeline of space exploration. The andromeda initiative is 20 years after earth was given an embassy on the citadel. The program itself is for someone to to be in space and hypersleep for 600 years but the narrative in the trailer says something went wrong so there's a chance they didn't make it 600 years into the future

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah I been on the website homie. There's a timeline of space exploration. The andromeda initiative is 20 years after earth was given an embassy on the citadel. The program itself is for someone to to be in space and hypersleep for 600 years but the narrative in the trailer says something went wrong so there's a chance they didn't make it 600 years into the future

Link me to the time line because I'm confused. The Andromeda Initiative was started due to the Reapers attacking. The ships sent out were meant to repopulate a planet in case life in the Milky Way was wiped out. 20 years wouldn't be enough time to get to the Andromeda galaxy, it's 2 million light years from Earth.

I guess it's possible they changed the story but I'm going off what was originally said.

Fred.