Frostbite engine on flex mode. :whoo:

BioWare finally hired some good animators. :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So are they ever gonna touch upon the whole reaper shyt that happened on earth or what?!!?! I see we have humans and asari's on your new team...:jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So are they ever gonna touch upon the whole reaper shyt that happened on earth or what?!!?! I see we have humans and asari's on your new team...:jbhmm:

This game is a group of explorers that were sent out when the Reapers attacked. In case everyone got wiped out. That's why they're in a new galaxy, Andromeda. They're supposed to colonize a "new Earth".

Having said all that, if the Reapers only operate in one galaxy, how effective are they? :jbhmm:

Fred.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Mass effect 1 is the most boring of the series IMO. They really ramped it up with 2 and 3. However, even tho I say that, ME1 is still a really great game, but that's once you get going. The first hour or two are really tough t o get through but once you get your ship and your squad starts coming together, the game is just :krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs::krs:

3 was dope. The ending was trash but everything leading up to it was fire man. I see a lot of people letting that ending of 3 cloud their judgement of the entire product/trilogy, but looking back, it was still an extremely excellent game. Mass effect is one of the only games that's an instant day 1 cop for me, the series is THAT great.
Great post.

Chef

All Star
Daps
This game is a group of explorers that were sent out when the Reapers attacked. In case everyone got wiped out. That's why they're in a new galaxy, Andromeda. They're supposed to colonize a "new Earth".

Having said all that, if the Reapers only operate in one galaxy, how effective are they? :jbhmm:

Fred.

I have a feeling and I hope that they won't tie the Reapers to another ancient mysterious race in this new galaxy. :beli:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
I do.... :dahell: I mean it's a sequel they should touch upon past story just to remind the fans oh hell we aint forget what fukking happened.:martin:
I think it takes place in another galaxy a while after the first series though.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Fred.

:dead: at the Reapers going "there's other galaxies? :dwillhuh:"

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I do.... :dahell: I mean it's a sequel they should touch upon past story just to remind the fans oh hell we aint forget what fukking happened.:martin:
thats cool but i what i mean is i could care less if they did or didn't honestly. the entry seems like a soft reboot thats why its not called mass effect 4. give me a new threat and im good

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mass Effect: Andromeda’s March 21-due art book says it will release simultaneously with the game

So March 21 it is, then?

Mass Effect: Andromeda might launch on March 21, according to the description of the official “The Art of Mass Effect: Andromeda” book by BioWare and Dark Horse Books, which says it will release simultaneously with the game.

The description reads:

The award-winning Mass Effect series captured the renegade hearts and paragon souls of gamers everywhere with it’s memorable characters, stunning visuals, and visceral combat! Now, journey to a new galaxy with Dark Horse’s The Art of Mass Effect: Andromeda, featuring never-before-seen art of the hotly anticipated game’s characters, arsenal, locations, vehicles, and more! This deluxe hardcover is an essential addition to any gamer’s collection!

Dark Horse will release The Art of Mass Effect: Andromeda simultaneously with the game!

Exclusive never before seen concept art from the making of Mass Effect: Andromeda!

The comprehensive companion to the wildly anticipated Mass Effect: Andromeda!

Read more at Mass Effect: Andromeda's March 21-due art book says it will release simultaneously with the game - Gematsu