MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Day 1 cop and I ain't see much gameplay:blessed::ehh:
I'm probably a idiot but I'll accept the L:mjcry:

Already paid off on my end. I'm taking the chance and despite how the end of the third game soured the series a bit IMO it's still in my top 10 GOAT series.

Can't wait for the next Dragon Age game as well, been playing the shyt out of Inquisition and just finished off three save files for whatever they got coming next. :wow:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Have they actually confirmed they are going to continue with the ABC choice system? If so, will it effect how the game develops or is it now a linear story? Sorry I'm late to the party on a lot of the details.
Don't fall for any of their bullshyt.

They sold the bullshyt in the first game that your previous decisions mattered. It didn't mean shyt

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Day 1 cop and I ain't see much gameplay:blessed::ehh:
I'm probably a idiot but I'll accept the L:mjcry:

Yup, same here.

Besides Mafia 3, This is the only game I've intended to preorder.

Nothing is going to stop me from getting this game.

The Mass Effect trilogy is one of the few video games period that I'm crazy over and truly think is GOAT. :yeshrug:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Already paid off on my end. I'm taking the chance and despite how the end of the third game soured the series a bit IMO it's still in my top 10 GOAT series.

Can't wait for the next Dragon Age game as well, been playing the shyt out of Inquisition and just finished off three save files for whatever they got coming next. :wow:
If I like skyrim and Witcher would I like dragon age inquisition:ohhh:
Never played it but I'm curious:francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Yeah but it's not on the level of either of those. It's pretty cool though.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I'm the wrong person to ask. I bought Witcher 2 and 3 but could never bring myself to finish them.

Skyrim and pretty much all Bethesda games never appealed to me.

I also missed out on the first two DAs (probably world cop remastered versions for them tho) so I just read up and watched scenes for them to catch up for DA:I. Reasons why I Iike DA:I is because of the characters and lore, not as epic as any of the ME games imo. Gameplay kinda grew on me for some reason but most here will say it's wack. Also the DLC with the true ending saved the main game big time.