Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can tell Fem Ryder was the default character. At Sloane's party in Kadara you can try out a new drink and Ryder gets drunk as fukk...and starts dancing like a fukking go go dancer:dahell: :mjlol:

What was y'alls choice in Kadara??

I let Sloane in power. Don't trust that fakkit Reyes :ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The vault there was the one that almost made me go back to playing on the PS4 Pro. I was playing on the normal one and the game was almost like a slide show. Trying to time those jumps was rough.
Haven't had a single problem yet on the 1s:mjpls:

And Kandara was dope as fukk planet. I'm like 76% through there and the vault is unlocked

Only thing that pisses me off is the repetitive scavengers you have to kill while traveling. I just drive by them nikkas now

Also I'm only at 25 hours in, 30% done, and a level 21 somehow... Maybe because I'm playing on normal?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Apparently a nikka copped a Larry to play this game while sick and high off meds this weekend. A used BF1 bundled Larry-S, $271.00 + taxes. I don't know how I feel right now. I swore to never touch a Larry after my 3rd 360 bricked.
:comeon:

If you hated the shyt so much why not get a PS4 pro, since apparently nikkas PS4's are overheating and everything

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Playing through the intro again, I actually missed a lot the first time, did some optional stuff, first planet is actually pretty cool, lemme activate Eos and Ill match my other game quick

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this game is fukking huge

12 hours and i really feel like i aint even hit the main road yet...

also i love multiplayer. its almost as good as ME3MP, but that's a high bar to reach. connectivity has some problems and the loot pool is fukking gigantic... other than that, i simply don't like fighting remnant as much as the other ME3 enemies.

love how it kinda lines up right alongside the single player though. they really play off of each other and i wasn't expecting that. the plan was to knock out SP first but thats a HUGE task - MP to change pace between story/exploration sessions really keeps the game going. beats scanning too

takes a little too long to level classes compared to before I think. could be my memory though... i also had a ton of X equipment and knew all the maps and enemies like the back of my hand.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I can't tell you how much I love this post!:lolbron::russ: nikkas were saying that in the party chat the other day.

I immediately envisioned this nikka Arsonal standing thisclose to someone
URL_PRSENTS_Arsenal_Calicoe_freestyle_Cypher_Battle1.gif

talmbout:

:martin:dikk riding Salarian stans from his solar system shouting after every bar like it was the hottest shyt ever making the whole battle too biased and shyt.
tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

:mjlol:

But that Piranha is a beast, though. :wow:
piranha_shotgun-300x144.png
:mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
:comeon:

If you hated the shyt so much why not get a PS4 pro, since apparently nikkas PS4's are overheating and everything
I hated PS since grade school. nikkas would clown me for not being part of the stationnation or for playing n64. Been a hater going on 15 years :yeshrug: I want to change but I got history.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally settled Kadara, ended up doing all the side shyt before it and started at 100% :dead:

I wonder though, do I ever get to choose which kind of outpost I wanna settle with? Eos is the only planet I got to choose (I went with research), the other ones I get a dialogue with Addison but nothing else. I want to get some military brehs going :damn: :damn:

Dhan shotgun is a 1-2 shot kill on most people :demonic:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I hated PS since grade school. nikkas would clown me for not being part of the stationnation or for playing n64. Been a hater going on 15 years :yeshrug: I want to change but I got history.
So how you gonna try to shyt on X1s then :comeon:

Anyway, if you got that 4k HDR shyt looks beautiful and I dont have that much of a glitch issue that seemingly most PS4 nikkas having

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
this game is fukking huge

12 hours and i really feel like i aint even hit the main road yet...

also i love multiplayer. its almost as good as ME3MP, but that's a high bar to reach. connectivity has some problems and the loot pool is fukking gigantic... other than that, i simply don't like fighting remnant as much as the other ME3 enemies.

love how it kinda lines up right alongside the single player though. they really play off of each other and i wasn't expecting that. the plan was to knock out SP first but thats a HUGE task - MP to change pace between story/exploration sessions really keeps the game going. beats scanning too

takes a little too long to level classes compared to before I think. could be my memory though... i also had a ton of X equipment and knew all the maps and enemies like the back of my hand.
I havent even touched multiplayer yet

Me and my boy was talking about it. He didn't like it because it's basically like Horde in GOW which is just waves of computer bots he says... He only like deathmatch type games where he can talk shyt.

I don't mind it though but I was expecting mpre of a deathmatch option as well when they said multiplayer.

And yeah, game seemingly takes forever. I'm just sitting here with it on pause because It's going to take all my attention once I start playing foreal today

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Finally settled Kadara, ended up doing all the side shyt before it and started at 100% :dead:

I wonder though, do I ever get to choose which kind of outpost I wanna settle with? Eos is the only planet I got to choose (I went with research), the other ones I get a dialogue with Addison but nothing else. I want to get some military brehs going :damn: :damn:

Dhan shotgun is a 1-2 shot kill on most people :demonic:

The outpost thing is a one time option. All of your outposts will be science now.

They don't tell you this, they make it sound like it's just that one. But the dialogue after makes it seem like a huge deal to make this choice.

On another note:

Gil broke his neck talking to me :mjlol:

Hate these damn glitches :francis:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Disciple shotgun and black widow sniper is all you really need. I keep an assault rifle and a pistol on deck just in case but they rarely see use.

For powers just using overload, flamethrower and the Remnant bot. Whats funny is the gameplay trailers tried to act like you will be active as hell in combat....but in reality if you arent in cover you are eating bullets and dying quickly. So basically just gotta play cover shooter 99 percent of the time.:manny:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I havent even touched multiplayer yet

Me and my boy was talking about it. He didn't like it because it's basically like Horde in GOW which is just waves of computer bots he says... He only like deathmatch type games where he can talk shyt.

I don't mind it though but I was expecting mpre of a deathmatch option as well when they said multiplayer.

And yeah, game seemingly takes forever. I'm just sitting here with it on pause because It's going to take all my attention once I start playing foreal today
there is no deathmatch or pvp component, I don't mind that

a good horde mode is hard to find, and ME3 had one of the best of its type - that ain't for everyone, but for the people it IS for, its dope lol

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Disciple shotgun and black widow sniper is all you really need. I keep an assault rifle and a pistol on deck just in case but they rarely see use.

For powers just using overload, flamethrower and the Remnant bot. Whats funny is the gameplay trailers tried to act like you will be active as hell in combat....but in reality if you arent in cover you are eating bullets and dying quickly. So basically just gotta play cover shooter 99 percent of the time.:manny:
bullshyt lol

i run vanguard and backlash is better than any piece of cover i've seen so far :mjlol:

what you playing on anyways :mjpls: better be insanity