djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Flamethrowing Assault turret > all my squad mates.

This game is too big. 50 hours in and only 37% done :snoop:. Being a completionist not going to work with this game. Kinda like witcher 3 where I completely gave up on skellige side quest because there were too many.
Eos, kadara, and snow planet all at 100%. Just about to stick to the main and companion quest until the end.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This the type of absurd weaponry battle rappers talk about :heh:

Breh, I can't tell you how much I love this post!:lolbron::russ: nikkas were saying that in the party chat the other day.

I immediately envisioned this nikka Arsonal standing thisclose to someone
URL_PRSENTS_Arsenal_Calicoe_freestyle_Cypher_Battle1.gif

talmbout:
You small change, across this galaxy with nothin' but SMALL FAME[yells]/
You a KETT nikka, a bytch bringing a large army with small range...[pause][Crowd gets alittle hype]
SMACK... I SAID SMACK.../
Under his armor, he seafood, my REMNANT ARMS give him a swift death/

That OMNI-BLADE splits ya rib cage nikka! It goes underarmour if you misstep/
Krogran goons, us even Under armour, my shooters with STEPH/
[Pause][Crowd goes crazy]

LEVELS....I'm a head of you, nikka/

You staring at a predator, nikka/
CUZ I'm A PREDATOR nikka... it's TOO LATE WHEN YOU THIS CLOSE TO A PIRANHA MOUTH
/
This p*ssy[points] he FRIED SHRIMP[YELLS] when I pull that PIRANHA OUT/
Before this E.T ass nikka phone home.../
[Speeds up flow ridiculously fast]
2 shots melt ya orbital bone/The next BANG ya brain missing/While ya squad try to put ya skull together, the krogan hammer give 'em no gravity the way they body liftin'/
[Slows down for effect]
He feel fear but no pissin' cuz that scatter shot has his torso missin'/
Real nikkas only come from cooled stars, that blue hue mean we crippin' in our solar system/
When THAT THING SPARK, it ain't stars you seein' today/
I'M AN ANIMAL, this energy pulse have ya DOME LEAK SLOW THE MILKY WAY!/[YELLS AT TOP OF LUNGS]
SOMETHING LIGHT[Walks away]
:martin:dikk riding Salarian stans from his solar system shouting after every bar like it was the hottest shyt ever making the whole battle too biased and shyt.
tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

:mjlol:

But that Piranha is a beast, though. :wow:
piranha_shotgun-300x144.png

Last edited:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Restarted this to play as a male ryder, I got sick of looking at my fem ryder and I'm trying to get Cora's cheeks. also starting as a vanguard cuz that's how I roll.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Breh, I can't tell you how much I love this post!:lolbron::russ: nikkas were saying that in the party chat the other day.

I immediately envisioned this nikka Arsonal standing thisclose to someone
URL_PRSENTS_Arsenal_Calicoe_freestyle_Cypher_Battle1.gif

talmbout:

:martin:dikk riding Salarian stans from his solar system shouting after every bar like it was the hottest shyt ever making the whole battle too biased and shyt.
tumblr_mg5y15KyPb1qa3bzoo1_400.gif

:mjlol:

But that Piranha is a beast, though. :wow:
piranha_shotgun-300x144.png

full
full
full

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Dead ass, if I had Zuckerberg money, I'd pay Hitman Holla or Arsonal a cool $10,000 just to cosplay[pause] a Mass Effect battle. :skip:

Mass Effect needs me on that marketing team. Every breh in the hood would have copped this shyt from the commercials alone. :blessed:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Finally had a chance to dig in after a long work trip.

Its here brehs :mjcry: but let me not pretend that these animations are jank as hell :mjlol:

On the real though, this game doesn't get going until the SECOND time you leave the Nexus. Story, Characters, Abilities, Sub-systems, etc... it didn't really rev up until I took off again.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
going
Flamethrowing Assault turret > all my squad mates.

This game is too big. 50 hours in and only 37% done :snoop:. Being a completionist not going to work with this game. Kinda like witcher 3 where I completely gave up on skellige side quest because there were too many.
Eos, kadara, and snow planet all at 100%. Just about to stick to the main and companion quest until the end.
thats how i feel at the moment. i gotta start planning this out better. i've spent days getting nothing accomplished but lil side missions and resource gathering.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I miss a$$hole answers:mjcry:
and this should be one of the real complaints. i get that they said they were removing the renegade/paragon system, but this is ridiculous. its usually only two types of responses. sarcastically kind, and kiss ass kind. the only time i've had a good renegade option so far was:

shooting that kett after the cardinal battle

Last edited: