Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dead serious breh. Every shooter is better with KB/M combo. This isn't even debatable.

I'm sorry..... I just dont agree.... but its cool to each his own.

I just dont like PC games or gaming off the strength ONE I dont like PC. I'm a MAC person after over a decade of being on PC's and seeing the shyt that happens with them and then in the last 4 years or so finally coming over to that MAC life.... I just feel PC's are inferior products..... and MACs are too good gaming.

I'd rather just do my gaming on a console. I have essentially 4 computers in my house...... 3 Macs and one PC.... which I have mainly for company to access. That shyt just sits there collecting dust. I remember years ago playing some game on the pc with the mouse and keyboard and that shyt was absolutely a terrible and boring experience.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry..... I just dont agree.... but its cool to each his own.

I just dont like PC games or gaming off the strength ONE I dont like PC. I'm a MAC person after over a decade of being on PC's and seeing the shyt that happens with them and then in the last 4 years or so finally coming over to that MAC life.... I just feel PC's are inferior products..... and MACs are too good gaming.

I'd rather just do my gaming on a console. I have essentially 4 computers in my house...... 3 Macs and one PC.... which I have mainly for company to access. That shyt just sits there collecting dust. I remember years ago playing some game on the pc with the mouse and keyboard and that shyt was absolutely a terrible and boring experience.

:yeshrug: No worries breh everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I use my xbox elite controller on PC for everything except fps. :yeshrug:

I even played DA:I with a controller. I'll play mass effect with one too.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I started playing ME AGAIN! I dont even know why but damn it was calling me:demonic:

I must be indoctrinated because I'm playing Witcher 3 and that game is massive, I really dont have time for the trilogy AGAIN,
but there was this sound in my head I could hear something....:lupe:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Mass Effect: Andromeda Delayed to 2017, EA Exec Suggests
BioWare Montreal's sci-fi RPG epic now set for release in fiscal Q4, according to publisher's CFO.

Speaking in an interview at a business summit, EA chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen said the highly-anticipated sequel will be available "Q4". In the context of his comments, he appears to be referring to the fiscal fourth quarter, and not the calendar fourth quarter. EA's financial fourth quarter stretches across January to March, which means Jorgensen's claim is that Mass Effect Andromeda will ship at some point in the first three months of 2017.

If accurate, that would represent a slight release date delay. At E3 2015, a Mass Effect Andromeda reveal trailer stated the game's release date was set for "holiday 2016."

Romell

Superstar
Daps
BioWare Montreal's sci-fi RPG epic now set for release in fiscal Q4, according to publisher's CFO.

Speaking in an interview at a business summit, EA chief financial officer Blake Jorgensen said the highly-anticipated sequel will be available "Q4". In the context of his comments, he appears to be referring to the fiscal fourth quarter, and not the calendar fourth quarter. EA's financial fourth quarter stretches across January to March, which means Jorgensen's claim is that Mass Effect Andromeda will ship at some point in the first three months of 2017.

If accurate, that would represent a slight release date delay. At E3 2015, a Mass Effect Andromeda reveal trailer stated the game's release date was set for "holiday 2016."

I wonder if this is related to the lead writer leaving to work at Bungie. :jbhmm: We might be in for a story rewrite :francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:jbhmm: not sure how i feel about this. On one hand:damn: but on the other hand, I get it. Release it february 2017

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mjlol: Nikkas keep getting their wigs pushed back....

shyt is a trainwreck.... :heh:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

hqdefault.jpg