hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Me and this dude hexagram have to be the biggest ME fans on earth...

They need to put us on the quality control committees out her

hfoss_zpshde2ysuf.png

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes he was..... Him AND mac both fukked up at the end of it....:demonic:
Casey Hudson was project director. Mac Walters was lead writer. That's two completely different roles. Sure Hudson deserves some blame for signing off on it because he was over the entire project but Hudson wasn't a writer on the project. Even after the fact Walters was completely unapologetic about how he botched the ending saying dumb shyt like they didn't think people would notice all the endings were basically the same because people would only care about their ending.

He shouldn't be involved with the series anymore after the backlash received for something that happened on his watch. Instead he's seemingly got a promotion to now creative director.

You can tell Casey Hudson wasn't responsible for writing the games because he was involved in all 3 games while the lead writer for Mass Effect was Drew Karpyshyn. He had a reduced involvement in Mass Effect 2 and no involvement in Mass Effect 3. The problem with Mass Effect is not only was it made up as they went along but also the head writer changed after the first game so it was made up as they went along with different people. Drew basically admitted as much. They had no idea where the series was going.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Casey Hudson was project director. Mac Walters was lead writer. That's two completely different roles. Sure Hudson deserves some blame for signing off on it because he was over the entire project but Hudson wasn't a writer on the project. Even after the fact Walters was completely unapologetic about how he botched the ending saying dumb shyt like they didn't think people would notice all the endings were basically the same because people would only care about their ending.

He shouldn't be involved with the series anymore after the backlash received for something that happened on his watch. Instead he's seemingly got a promotion to now creative director.

You can tell Casey Hudson wasn't responsible for writing the games because he was involved in all 3 games while the lead writer for Mass Effect was Drew Karpyshyn. He had a reduced involvement in Mass Effect 2 and no involvement in Mass Effect 3. The problem with Mass Effect is not only was it made up as they went along but also the head writer changed after the first game so it was made up as they went along with different people. Drew basically admitted as much. They had no idea where the series was going.

SO IN ESSENCE THEY BOTH fukkED UP, YES?!?! :dahell:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
SO IN ESSENCE THEY BOTH fukkED UP, YES?!?! :dahell:
The guy that wrote Mass Effect 2 and 3 is deeply entrenched in Mass Effect 4. That's all that matters. Casey Hudson may be gone but he wasn't the writer of those games so him being gone is neither here nor there.

I mean people are looking at this and feeling revealed that it has nothing to do with the plot of the original trilogy (myself included) but I'm still highly skeptical of it because the guy that was in charge of the writing of Mass Effect 3 is still around.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Anyway, enough negativity from me.

To you guys @Easy-E @Rayzah etc. that got into the series late, did you ever see this? It played during the NFL play offs of '10. It's the GOAT game trailer IMO.

:wow::mjcry::whoo:at the music:

Also this cinematic trailer was dope:

Fred.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The guy that wrote Mass Effect 2 and 3 is deeply entrenched in Mass Effect 4. That's all that matters. Casey Hudson may be gone but he wasn't the writer of those games so him being gone is neither here nor there.

I mean people are looking at this and feeling revealed that it has nothing to do with the plot of the original trilogy (myself included) but I'm still highly skeptical of it because the guy that was in charge of the writing of Mass Effect 3 is still around.

:comeon: I'm hoping this guy mac doesnt fukk up again.... im having my fingers crossed too and Im not BUYING the game until i hear good word of mouth, I jumped on the ME3 bandwagon and when i finished it. I was reading that bullshyt IGN review 9.5.... :stopitslime: wanted to throw my laptop through a fukking window...

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
As far as the writer of "ME: Andromeda", it's John Dombrow.

He wrote the "Overlord" DLC for 2 which was :wow:

He wrote parts of 3 including the Tuchanka arc and Mordin's death. :wow:

He wrote Jack and Liara's missions, and all of the dialogue of Garrus and Javik in the game. :wow:

He also wrote the "Burial At Sea" DLC for "Bioshock: Infinite" which had a :ohlawd: story. :wow:

I think we're in good hands.

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
As far as the writer of "ME: Andromeda", it's John Dombrow.

He wrote the "Overlord" DLC for 2 which was :wow:

He wrote parts of 3 including the Tuchanka arc and Mordin's death. :wow:

He wrote Jack and Liara's missions, and all of the dialogue of Garrus and Javik in the game. :wow:

He also wrote the "Burial At Sea" DLC for "Bioshock: Infinite" which had a :ohlawd: story. :wow:

I think we're in good hands.

Fred.

They also should have gotten Drew Karpyshyn back too... :mjcry: he laid that serious groundwork for mass effect 1 & 2. fukk mac... :pacspit:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
*loads up Mass Effect once again*
Anyway, enough negativity from me.

To you guys @Easy-E @Rayzah etc. that got into the series late, did you ever see this? It played during the NFL play offs of '10. It's the GOAT game trailer IMO.

:wow::mjcry::whoo:at the music:

Also this cinematic trailer was dope:

Fred.

LATE PASS
But, these ME2 Trailers got me more hype for Andromeda than the Andromeda teasers :laugh:

Chef

All Star
Daps
Thane. :wow: I don't know who was my favorite character in the series, Wrex was a dumout and Garrus was a ride or die:whew: but Thane was that dude.