Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Not a fan on how you become pathfinder but I'll hold back until I play it some more.

On a bright note, the future has a lot less white people :mjgrin:

I chose the female Ryder. Man I bet white dudes are fukking FREAKED. because it seems like although its only one black dude. It's a shyt load of female characters. I'm enjoying it so far, haven't really seen anything that screams GO BUY NOW, but nothing that makes me not wanna pick this up eventually.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm on the the second planet and the game is pretty good so far. When more people put more time into it, the opinions will change. Only fault I have against the game is the stripped down squad orders.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
CpH3WtHWEAAABDS.jpg

:ehh::whoo: My man gonna be working at Bioware New Dehli after this

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm debating on whether I should play the OG. Will I like it or has too much time passed and it will seem severely dated?

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I'm debating on whether I should play the OG. Will I like it or has too much time passed and it will seem severely dated?
Mass Effect 1 will feel extremely dated gameplay wise, but if you like story and character driven games and or the Sci-fi/B-movie atmosphere then you can still like it.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm scared brehs :lupe:

ME2 is one of my modern GOATs... Is this as janky and bland as they're making it seem???
its good, man. character models are wonky as fukk, but the lore is already deep. you gotta keep in mind alot of the hate is coming from angry white men. bioware lowkey letting them know they have no place in the future

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its good, man. character models are wonky as fukk, but the lore is already deep. you gotta keep in mind alot of the hate is coming from angry white men. bioware lowkey letting them know they have no place in the future
Definitely, it's hard to decipher the radical SJW/Bioware hate from actual criticism. I wasn't a big fan of Dragon Age Inquisition, not because of the liberal themes, but because it was repetitive as hell

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Mass effect 1 had pretty bad gameplay at launch and has hella glitches. It's gotten worse by now but it's super cheap