#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Still gonna cop the game.... and love it

Robbaz can hold these balls

giphy.gif

Martha

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Game is hot to me so far. The animation issues arent glaring but take away some sex appeal from the characters. :heh:

Gameplay cover could use some work because without a strong team, you will be getting sprayed on the Insanity mode, but its never to hard to where i want to throw my controller out the window. The bullet spongeness is fair.

Im enjoying the story so far. The drama seems to end on one note and then continue onto the next.

Im not feeling the hate, and i was looking for a reason to hate. :manny:

My only guess is that people are furious they're arent enough white folks in charge in the game and find every other reason to hate.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Seriously????:dahell: That's one of their major complaints???
It will be.

Just wait for it.

When you play the game and see these weird reviews fornthe pettiest things

It will all make sense.

The animationGate shyt is Liiiiiight. I promise you. This games story has alrrady engaged me despite some common story character motivations.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Yo im not sure what to think about this game anymore:lupe:
I saw one vid trashing the dialog, lip syncing, and of course the facial animations :damn:

I originally got into the og mass effect for the story, and the feeling like u have some control over the outcome. :wow:

It seems like the game play and planet exploration will be on point for andromeda. But if the writing, storyline took a back seat i dont think im copping day one.