Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Ahh there you go...

ELITE GAMING

Insanity huh?
Insane how easy this shyt is :skip:

is there any game that gives u a problem or that u thought was a challenge ? i dont know how u even have fun if nothing is a challenge to u

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
its good, man. character models are wonky as fukk, but the lore is already deep. you gotta keep in mind alot of the hate is coming from angry white men. bioware lowkey letting them know they have no place in the future
so what u sayin they get rid of white people ?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tumblr_on2scv6Zj21vnq1cro2_500.gif

tumblr_on2scv6Zj21vnq1cro1_500.gif

2nlvcef.jpg

Coppin'​

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The god Nolan North is the male.

Flirting with all of the women so far. Trying to get the PAWG :shaq:

Nah, it's not Nolan North.

"Scott Ryder will be played by Tom Taylorson, who voiced the title character in Octodad: Dadliest Catch. His twin sister, Sarah Ryder, will be voiced by Fryda Wolff; she also starred in Octodad, playing the part of the cephalopod’s daughter, Stacy. Wolff’s resume includes many video game voice acting roles, such as the narrator in Civilization: Beyond Earth."

Mass Effect: Andromeda voice cast revealed

Cora ain't no Pawg :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
is there any game that gives u a problem or that u thought was a challenge ? i dont know how u even have fun if nothing is a challenge to u
The fun ia the thought that this is supposed to be challenging.

The biggest challenge with Trash Effect is understanding the rules of gameplay and what you can and cannot get away with gameplay wise.

So typically when i play a game on the hardest difficulty the first 5 to 10 hours can be brutal with very little progress. Once i adapt and turn the tables, my stranglehold on the game never lets go.

I reached that point in Trash Effect faster then most games so now i will enjoy brutalizing the AI as i build my perfect offensive character.

Tank build

Eats bullets
Gets in close
Throw throw throw
Stab stab stab
Shotgun shotgun shotgun.
Jetpack evade jetpack evade

Hopefully the game allows such a build.

The first 10 hours of nier on hard was brutal since i was being one shot and had tonstart the stage over when killed.

10 hours on the first stage....