Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'm a new Mass Effect player...

The character lip synch is off but the action and interface is actually pretty cool. The camera a ND mechanics works well enough but when things get hectic, it's harder to smoothly get into proper cover.

The story and world is absolutely stunning.

When an enemy runs up on you, its a pain to turn and melee. Might just do a quick jump with a ground pound from now on.

The older games had a "stick to cover" system which didn't work when you wanted to just move around freely. Plus shooting and movement is much more fluid. Downside to the new combat right now is you can't control squadmate powers which was an essential strategy on harder difficulties, we'll see how good the AI is to supplement this.

Liam throws grenades against his cover all the time. I wouldn't have hope with this.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I got the full game early and the only issue so far is the some framerate dips and the shytty animations but it's BioWare so its expected.:pachaha: I like the crew they give you this time, playable and the ones onboard the ships. I've had good interactions with them and so far none of them are boring like Kaiden or Jacob. One thing I like about the story is the :mjpls: from the Milky Way galaxy are made fresh in the new galaxy.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So made the play to a part where t required the full game and I didn't do my full 10 hours.

My conclusion is this is Dragon Age with Space shyt and this shyt can quickly get boring

Hostile

All Star
Daps
:huhldup: the tone in this thread has completely changed from where it was a week ago :huhldup:

I said a few months back that this game feels rushed and that there was a reason they weren't showing much until a few weeks before release. I got roasted for saying it. Looks like this will be a shytty release after all :francis:. I hate being right sometimes :mjcry: :mjlol:

After reading up on most of yalls opinion, I think imma skip giving this my $48 bucks (gcu :mjgrin:) and will put my money on Persona 5 instead.
Did you actually think this game would be better than Persona 5?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Awww lawd this jetpack :noah:

Jumping jetpack and you can jump then jetpack forward.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
:russ:

Cant wait for them @hex tears

Get-Out-gif.gif

:laff::laff::laff::laff: And he was talking mad shyt

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some 2gb patch is downloading. hopefully it fixes these character models eyes. my bb be staring at everyone with her eyes bugged out and wide open

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Did you think Inquisition was worse than Dragon Age 2? :gucci:
I actually played Dragon Age 2 to completion in the span of several weeks. I never finished Inquisition because it kept forcing me to do pointless side quest to build up influence to continue the main story.