Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a metacritic fan but I'm predicting a 75 - 83 metascore. Seems like mainstream sources aren't cutting Bioware any slack.
Should have been like Bethesda and given no early copies. :manny:
Yup. Where there's smoke there's fire. I don't even understand why shyt like this is still happening when there's been plenty of other big open world games that has just as much detail and better polish e.g. TW3, H:ZD, WD2, GTAV etc.

that being said I'll cop when it's on sale or something but I wasn't going to get this day 1 anyway. Still got Zelda, RE7 and Horizon to finish as well as another playthrough of P5.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its the little things that sink or let you swim.

For ME this is going to hurt even though its just crappy facial animations.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
1li1sj.gif

:laff::laff:

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
That's a female Krogan, breh. :russ:
She don't sound weak for a female Krogan. :scust:

Eve would be ashamed. The first salarian is funny though.

Me: Tried to hit him with the, you need me to succeed so you can look like the good leader you're pretending to be:sas1:

Him: that requires you to succeed as the path finder you're pretending to be:sas2:

Me::damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Aw man this was one of the games I was really looking forward to this year.
Those glitch stories better be over hyped fanboys and not the case for the majority.

The true upset, for me at least is the CC. It's a huge step backwards comparing it to what was in the trilogy and even DAI. They fukked up there big time. :martin:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The customization was horrible. Dude came out look like Darrelle Revis. I could barely change anything. Only haircuts for black people are the two nappy afros.
znmqs5.jpg

29lifdt.jpg

4trfa0.jpg

Bro how your character look EXACTLY like mine tho?:ohhh:

I can't front I was pretty underwhelmed with the character customization but I actually came out with a decent character so I can't be too mad at it. Better than all my other ones that always looked deformed at certain angles:mjlol: