Mase talks about the time Big L tried to get him robbed "It Is What It Is"

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Like 20 years ago they had that big L harlems finest message board and there was this poster whod have all this big L shyt hed post and almost be like a mod
Long story short one day he posts a video that he went to harlem and took a pic by the mural, it turned out to be some 12 year old lookin white kid and he was with his mom and dad

:mjlol:

morris

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna scroll by, but I have to ask this narrative of Mase forgot people when he's directly responsible for Cam getting signed as well as his people to form Harlem World. Mase was very active in trying to put Harlem people on. So, let's move the falsehood of he forgot people.

Mase's issues were based on people's jealousy once he blew which he addressed on Same nikkas. Mase left the game completely and abruptly due to all the drama in the streets and with the label.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like 20 years ago they had that big L harlems finest message board and there was this poster whod have all this big L shyt hed post and almost be like a mod
Long story short one day he posts a video that he went to harlem and took a pic by the mural, it turned out to be some 12 year old lookin white kid and he was with his mom and dad

N now he on here callin us nikkas wit the rest of these white boys

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
hold up hold up. Dude starts the interview saying "I'm not a 2nd hand dude. I'm day one, I"m there!!!". ... Then a couple of minutes later talks about the robbery saying, "I was off the block all day, I came and heard about it... " Huh???!!? :stopitslime:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I always read that he got hit in retaliation for some shyt his brother did or he was mistaken for his brother.

Never knew Big L himself was on that grimy tip but it makes sense given that Cam, for at least the last 5-6 years has been hinting that he ain’t really fukk with L like that and that the neighborhood they came from was such that nikkas would help your grandmother carry groceries to her door and then go and try and have you lined up 15 minutes later.

I mean the nikka made an album called Lifestyles Ov The Poor AND DANGEROUS.
He wasn't mistaken for his brother, but instead on a mission for his brother. He was the one who's face was seen

Hostile

All Star
Daps