MASE finally admits he's a Trump supporter

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
In other words he doesn’t support abortion and homosexuality.

I don’t either but there’s no way in hell I’m voting for Trump.
If abortion is legal, that doesn't mean christians would be forced to get them. It means that doctors who do them won't go to prison.

If gay marriage is legal, that doesn't mean pastors are forced to marry random gay couples. It means gay couples that have been together for years get access to the same legal protections as heterosexual married people.

The thing that continues to make me wonder if I'm losing my mind or if I live in a simulation is the complete disregard of other countries where things like universal healthcare, legal weed, abortion, gay rights etc. are all there. It doesn't look like escape from new york or fallout in those countries. Canada hasn't collapsed into a warzone. The people living there are fine.

Meanwhile we're over here with school shootings and people committing suicide because of medical debt and youths with no criminal record becoming hardened prisoners because they got caught with some weed which they sold because they were broke. Of course they can't afford bail or a good attorney.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I got friends in the upper 6 figure close to million tax bracket that are conservative because it benefits them financially. That's it. It's no out of respect for Trump but out of respect for their businesses. All are very pro black as we discuss Dr. Josef Ben Johannen and Henrik Clark topics.

With that being said, if I were to vote, it would be for the Indian because I'm in the lower echelon tax bracket so it doesn't benefit me.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Aye yo you seen that clip of Trump where it was a black artist who I guess made a portrait of him?

If secret service tapped your phone and Trump asked you to paint him would you?
Artlanta....I seen it. Idk how he got on stage with Trump, but he pumped Trump ass lol. Got him to sign the painting and he can flip it to make a profit.

And hell nawl...if I paint Trump it won't be favorable. Imma anarchist and my art will always be about my blackness, whether I attack black stupidity like the idea of a black democrat/Republican or black christian...or paint black glory...I refuse to sell out.

I had a woman who said she can get me in touch with the museum circuit if I paint Kamala Devi Harris in a favorable light. I told her I'd paint the bytch, but it won't be favorable.

I'm not a c00n artist or a sell out. Id die broke and happy before I c00n out.

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta....I seen it. Idk how he got on stage with Trump, but he pumped Trump ass lol. Got him to sign the painting and he can flip it to make a profit.

And hell nawl...if I paint Trump it won't be favorable. Imma anarchist and my art will always be about my blackness, whether I attack black stupidity like the idea of a black democrat/Republican or black christian...or paint black glory...I refuse to sell out.

I had a woman who said she can get me in touch with the museum circuit if I paint Kamala Devi Harris in a favorable light. I told her I'd paint the bytch, but it won't be favorable.

I'm not a c00n artist or a sell out. Id die broke and happy before I c00n out.
I can respect it.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If abortion is legal, that doesn't mean christians would be forced to get them. It means that doctors who do them won't go to prison.

If gay marriage is legal, that doesn't mean pastors are forced to marry random gay couples. It means gay couples that have been together for years get access to the same legal protections as heterosexual married people.

The thing that continues to make me wonder if I'm losing my mind or if I live in a simulation is the complete disregard of other countries where things like universal healthcare, legal weed, abortion, gay rights etc. are all there. It doesn't look like escape from new york in those countries. The people living there are fine.

Meanwhile we're over here with school shootings and people committing suicide because of medical debt and youths with no criminal record becoming hardened prisoners because they got caught with some weed which they sold because they were broke. Of course they can't afford bail or a good attorney.

Thanks Captain. I never knew all of this until you told me. But newsflash, some people don’t agree with existing laws. I know, it’s crazy right? Mind blown.

IMG-0323.png

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Thanks Captain. I never knew all of this until you told me. But newsflash, some people don’t agree with existing laws. I know, it’s crazy right? Mind blown.

IMG-0323.png
I don't agree with the AOC laws that are under 18. Laws aren't always morally right, but then again...morals are not a objective thing, it's a subjective thing.

Hence me being an anarchist. Humanity has too much free will that has caused substantial amount ideologies to flourish to the point that we are stuck in a perpetual loop Idiocracy.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't agree with the AOC laws that are under 18. Laws aren't always morally right, but then again...morals are not a objective thing, it's a subjective thing.

Hence me being an anarchist. Humanity has too much free will that has caused substantial amount ideologies to flourish to the point that we are stuck in a perpetual loop Idiocracy.
I agree

I also think that if your life is in danger then it’s fine. That’s just my opinion. I’m not trying to push that on anyone.

:hubie: