Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Why never?

That's just the word, breh.

“I can tell you that part of the challenge of doing this sort of thing is that the movies are planned out years in advance of what it is that we are doing. Television moves at an incredible speed. The other part of the problem is that when you stop and think about it, if I’m shooting a television series and that’s going to go on over a six-month or eight-month period, how am I going to get Mike [Colter] to be able to go be in a movie? I need Mike to be in a television show.” - Jeph Loeb

"It’s about finding the right way to do that. And the honest answer is, movies are developed so far in advance that a lot of those things [Inhumans, Hydra monsters, etc.] weren’t done when we started to film [Captain America: Civil War]. Or, if we were to do something in a film that absolutely handcuffs what the team can do in season 2 of whatever show, they don’t want to be handcuffed. They shouldn’t be handcuffed. It’s just finding the right time and right place to do it." - Kevin Feige

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That's just the word, breh.

“I can tell you that part of the challenge of doing this sort of thing is that the movies are planned out years in advance of what it is that we are doing. Television moves at an incredible speed. The other part of the problem is that when you stop and think about it, if I’m shooting a television series and that’s going to go on over a six-month or eight-month period, how am I going to get Mike [Colter] to be able to go be in a movie? I need Mike to be in a television show.” - Jeph Loeb

"It’s about finding the right way to do that. And the honest answer is, movies are developed so far in advance that a lot of those things [Inhumans, Hydra monsters, etc.] weren’t done when we started to film [Captain America: Civil War]. Or, if we were to do something in a film that absolutely handcuffs what the team can do in season 2 of whatever show, they don’t want to be handcuffed. They shouldn’t be handcuffed. It’s just finding the right time and right place to do it." - Kevin Feige
They playing it cool. they just want it to be a surprise. I doubt any movie stars are coming to a TV show but trust me some TV people will be in the next two Avengers joints.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
They playing it cool. they just want it to be a surprise. I doubt any movie stars are coming to a TV show but trust me some TV people will be in the next two Avengers joints.

You might be right tho.

All we got was Sam Jackson on Agents Of Shield.

It was a 1 time appearance and he wanted to be on again but they shot him down.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
They got a show called Legion coming on FX next year. It's part of Marvel and it's about mutants but no news whether it's connected to fox's universe or the mcu

It's not part of the X-Men's cinematic universe or MCU. It's just some tv shyt Fox are doing

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I tried watchin the first ep of AoS when it debuted however many years ago... i couldn't make it past 10-15 minutes before i shut it off.

Never looked back until a couple weeks ago, just off the strength of ghost writer... and it was alright, better. :ehh: I still only watched the first 2-3 eps and left it alone. I have no idea who any of the characters are, except for Coulson.. and "Quake", who was a Shield character Bendis created a decade ago in the comics. I guess she always was or got rectonned to an inhuman.

As far as an Inhuman tv show starring the royal family.... ahhhh i guess.
Black Bolt is a big budget type character in application but i can easily see him as just being mute in the background not really doing shyt most the time, so they can work around him and just focus on his brother and Medusa, etc.

Chef

All Star
Daps
Sounds good but IMAX only for the sneak peek? :comeon: The Mouse needs to eat I guess. :beli: