Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
white guy with a chiseled jaw... figured that was what they were gonna go for. the guy doesn't talk right? knowing nothing, Black Bolt seems like a shyt tv character. i feel like they're gonna give him an inner monologue or something and piss off comic fags... excuse me, fans.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
white guy with a chiseled jaw... figured that was what they were gonna go for. the guy doesn't talk right? knowing nothing, Black Bolt seems like a shyt tv character. i feel like they're gonna give him an inner monologue or something and piss off comic fags... excuse me, fans.

he communicates through Medusa, plenty of other characters to have dialogue breh. You read an Inhumans comic? Black Bolt was still an awesome character in stuff like New Avengers: Illuminati, War of Kings and Marvel Knights: Inhumans without saying anything or even having an inner monlogue

Conz

Superstar
Daps
he communicates through Medusa, plenty of other characters to have dialogue breh. You read an Inhumans comic? Black Bolt was still an awesome character in stuff like New Avengers: Illuminati, War of Kings and Marvel Knights: Inhumans without saying anything or even having an inner monlogue
you think they're gonna let a main character go without speaking on a tv show? we don't see thought bubbles on screen or anything, they're probably gonna have to change up the character in some way. people will bytch about a character not being able to speak.

at this point, comic readers barely matter though. for every loyal reader, there are probably 5 fans of the movies who have never picked up a comic like myself.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Will there be any AOS crossovers?
Will Quake make guest spots, yall think?

It would be a waste not to.

I think they did this to make the AOS sandbox bigger since they can't cross over to Netflix or the films, Agent Carter is finished and the Mockingbird show got canned..:ehh:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
you think they're gonna let a main character go without speaking on a tv show? we don't see thought bubbles on screen or anything, they're probably gonna have to change up the character in some way. people will bytch about a character not being able to speak.

at this point, comic readers barely matter though. for every loyal reader, there are probably 5 fans of the movies who have never picked up a comic like myself.

There are plenty of likeable and even popular movie/tv show characters who dont talk or speak very little.

And also Black Bolt isnt the main character, he's the King. If the show is anything like the comics it's going to be about the Royal Family in general and other members of Attilan society. So characters like Maximus, Medusa, Karnak, Crystal, Lockjaw etc are gonna get around just as much spotlight

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I don't see an AOS crossover happening.

It will more than likely happen in a different era like the 80's or 90's.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I guess Ramsay Bolton and Hell on Wheels are gonna be the biggest "stars" in this one? don't care, just know these are the big 3 characters, right?

although there's a rumor a LOST actor has a role. could be anyone though.