Marvel's The Inhumans coming to ABC Fall 2017 (Starts Sept 29th)

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I thought Inhumans was scheduled to be on the big screen. Didn't realise it was a TV affair, not sure how I feel about this :patrice:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
No they canceled the big screen plans..push wasn't going well enough...

I'm just glad that it's actually being released. I'm thinking that because Inhumans isn't well known among casual fans, plus having Inhumans established in Agents of Shield made it safe play to go to the tv route.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Yeah, I think with all the negative backlash Marvel is catching for the Iron Fist casting, they are trying to save face and build goodwill by using such a diverse cast.

I mean Iron Fist is less than 2 weeks away and it has the least amount of hype of the previous 3 shows.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Yeah, I think with all the negative backlash Marvel is catching for the Iron Fist casting, they are trying to save face and build goodwill by using such a diverse cast.

I mean Iron Fist is less than 2 weeks away and it has the least amount of hype of the previous 3 shows.

What is the backlash around Iron Fist? I haven't heard about it yet

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I'm just glad that it's actually being released. I'm thinking that because Inhumans isn't well known among casual fans, plus having Inhumans established in Agents of Shield made it safe play to go to the tv route.
I'm not too into the mythos..ill see how Crystal and Blackbolt are presented. They got no good villains.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I'm not too into the mythos..ill see how Crystal and Blackbolt are presented. They got no good villains.

Maximus is dope, but they usually use other peoples villains since their intertwined with other franchises alot. Guys like Magneto, Dr. Doom, Kang the Conqueror, Gladiator and the Shi'Ar etc

Apparently theyre prolly gonna still go with a phase 4 Inhumans film, Kang the Conqueror as the villain would be :ohhh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
What is the backlash around Iron Fist? I haven't heard about it yet

The entire idea that a spoiled CAC becomes a kung fu master and have to fight mainly asians comes across as out dated and out of touch and has ALOT of folk in their feels.

Marvel writer denounces decision to cast Game of Thrones actor Finn Jones as Iron Fist

Iron Fist 'is no white saviour': Netflix talks casting and criticism of its next Marvel show

Page 1 -White Iron Fist Sparks Racial Controversy and Criticism| Heroic...

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Iron Fist almost seems set up to fail. eventually one of these Marvel Netflix shows was gonna be the one people hate. people have already talked themselves into liking DD Season 2, and since that shytty season focused so much on kung up ninjas and shyt, people will whine that Ironfist isn't bringing much new shyt to the table. Watch. this one will get shyt on. that is the way of the world now.