Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Can someone edit out all of Iron Fists verses from this compilation? I've only seen three scenes with him thus far, and the impulse to strike my tv is dialing up considerably :damn:

He gets better breh. It was around episode 4 or 5 when I stopped wanting to punch him

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Lol you want your opinion tainted before going in huh:ohhh:
My opinion can't be tainted.

Luke arguing with a certain defender and his acting is terrible. Didni't notice bad acting in Luke Cage series though.

Yeah. Most of us pointed it out. He was the worst thing about his series. Everything else though, was :whew:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just finished it. Dope as expected with Iron Fist and Coleen dragging it down a bit. But I found one part hilarious that I think they forgot to edit out. On episode 6 when Matt and Jessica are running in the building to stop Stick from killing Danny, look at how goofy Jessica runs. I was fukking dying at that shyt :mjlol:

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just got done watching it It was pretty dope to me. It definitely wasn't a drag like Iron Fist. The ending should've left on a cliffhanger. The villains were so-so but they served their purpose it sets up different storylines for different shows along the way. But the buildup to that hallway scene(Marvel loves these scenes lol) was amazing. What i also enjoyed was how the show was able to catch each character's setting as it related to their perspective solo shows that was pretty dope to me but overall it was a pretty cool show i'll be watching all weekend.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just finished it
if the goal was redemption for IF then they succeeded as he was basically front and centre. To the actor and writers credit he was much improved here than 3months ago.

Unfortunately as a whole I was thoroughly disappointed, Netflix marvel has been losing a lot of traction in relevance and this was sadly no help. Taking 3 episodes to get going on With 5 to spare should have been a red flag. Overall it just didn't feel epic or like the culmination of something eventful. For starters Sigourney weaver, wtf she was useless, took up screen time for what?waste of money.

Speaking of which the budget per episode that is supposedly meant to be in the 4millions just doesn't show and it really hurt this. So many fight scenes were shot like a Nolan movie clearly to cut costs.

Another egregious error was the use of Luke and JJ, these are 2 popular characters that serve a particular demo as well and they were bit players for the most of it. Krysten Ritter has too good screen presence to be sidelined

Was surprised at the end when they showed DD, thought they were going to pull a BvS:leon:

All in all this was suppose to be the one we had all been waiting for the money shot and to be honest aside from ep6 and 8 it was pretty forgettable. If they never did another defenders would you lose sleep? That's not a good sign. Who is going to be excited about any upcoming series after consecutive mediocre outings
Damn I was thinking the same thing in relation to that DD comment

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Watching episode 1 now.

Iron Fist is still awful. I've come to the conclusion that Finn Jones is just a bad actor. Dude sucks.

Luke and Claire FINALLY got coffee:blessed:

Jessica Jones still living in that nasty ass decrepit apartment:scust:

Matt Murdock on his "everytime I try to leave something keeps pulling me baccckkkkk":noah: steeze

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Watching episode 1

Luke knew Claire had that coffee waiting for him just right huh
r6aXIvt.png

I know what he trying to set up tho
y8cURCt.png

14583532_1758920094357957_5942376820711096320_n.jpg