Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Stopped watching this shyt after 40 min

How someone can enjoy these shows is mind blowing to me.

If you are reading this can i get an explanation as why do people like these shows? Daredevil was the only kinda enjoyable one thanks to punisher.

This shyt is the most boring shyt ive ever seen, i always give these shows a try and they are so try hard and LAME

Boring and souless. Waste of time

Super heroes are supposed to be fun. These characters are not likable, relatable fun or enjoyable.

fukk is wrong with people who like this, i need answers

0yxoFdT.gif

Daps
they need to decide if jessica jones and Luke Cage have super strength or not. None of this random badguy tossing them around bullshyt. Or they're just kinda strong sometimes shyt.:hhh:
Yea, something was off with JJ character. They really didn't need her with how weak she was written. How is a chick with super strength getting her ass kicked by regular ninjas. Also, can't she fly? They got this bytch riding the subway with captain America level super strength and no hand skills at all.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I watched this as background noise the whole day like I ain't pause when I used the bathroom or nothing but I think I caught enough to be :ld:The hell was the point of Sigourney Weaver character, her sickness, her as leader for another surprise big bad kill? Like Cotton Mouth:smh:. Wasn't a fan of The Five fingers of the hand or Elektra.

Misty Knight was nice to look at and I liked Stick but I was distracted by how much longer his handless arm was than his arm with a hand.

Yeah, I'm done with these Marvel Netflix shows.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Will I be lost if I didn't watch Iron Fist and only watched the first three episodes of Jessica Jones?

Not really. I didn't finish IF, either...couldn't bring myself to do it. As far as JJ goes, here's a recap--
Kilgrave comes back, tortures/taunts her, it's revealed that he made her kill Luke's wife, she breaks his neck.....the end.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
2 episodes in. Misty is fukking ANNNNNNNNOYING. Fine as she is, bytch was an annoying shytty cop in Luke Cage and she's equally annoying in this.

She's not annoying.... :ld: She's just too damned nosey!!! :mindblown: Your a cop you can look the other way when shyt is above your paygrade... I see muthafukka that can bend car doors with his bare hands asking to let me help out, why would I say no...

I notice there was a part where the captain told jessica and luke both of you got super powers and not going no where...:stopitslime:

DD was like. believe it or not they are still human, they still have rights...:mjpls: :ufdup:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm running through this right now.

Luke came home and had Rosario's legs behind her head on the kitchen table. I respect it :salute:

Loving the build to getting them all together. All the reviews :sadbron:about it not making with the instant gratification looking kinda :patrice:right now.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just finished. it was ok, a 3.75/5

I think Danny playing a central role might put people off