Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
they need to decide if jessica jones and Luke Cage have super strength or not. None of this random badguy tossing them around bullshyt. Or they're just kinda strong sometimes shyt.:hhh:
Like when Jessica is in the interrogation room in cuffs and the camera zooms to her wrists lol it's like yeahhhhh she's strong enough to break them why is she just sitting there

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I prob won't watch til tomorrow. So I'm guessing they didn't go with Shadowland storyline? Is Ripley a hybrid of characters? How are the supports - Hellcat, Foggy, Claire, Karen, Misty? Is there any chemistry between the DoD and HFH?
Lol you want your opinion tainted before going in huh:ohhh:

Jards

All Star
Daps
"Grab me like that again and I'll punch you so hard you'll see :ufdup:"

giphy.gif

I fukking love these characters :russ:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Why is everyone bringing up stupid shyt like the handcuff, why won't she break them??? They know she has super powers but she aint BULLETPROOF!!!! she can still die. plus she aint trying to go to jail. so restraint is the name of the game, playing along... :comeon:
Yeah because she can't just break the handcuffs and fold her arms comfortably while answering misty with sarcasm right? That is more in line with her character than resigning to being shackled to a bar

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
So far, I'm enjoying it. Didn't exceed any expectation like DD season 2 but didn't underwhelm either.

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Stopped watching this shyt after 40 min

How someone can enjoy these shows is mind blowing to me.

If you are reading this can i get an explanation as why do people like these shows? Daredevil was the only kinda enjoyable one thanks to punisher.

This shyt is the most boring shyt ive ever seen, i always give these shows a try and they are so try hard and LAME

Boring and souless. Waste of time

Super heroes are supposed to be fun. These characters are not likable, relatable fun or enjoyable.

fukk is wrong with people who like this, i need answers

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 1 and this shyt seems horrible. Netflix is getting worse. GOTs owns the game right now

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Luke arguing with a certain defender and his acting is terrible. Didni't notice bad acting in Luke Cage series though.