Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Did y'all noticed at the beginning of the game, Harry came over Peter's house with those two bikes and he gave Peter the red one while he rode the green one? :jbhmm:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Did y'all noticed at the beginning of the game, Harry came over Peter's house with those two bikes and he gave Peter the red one while he rode the green one?
:gladbron: Because Pete is Spidey, his bike was red? Ooooooo. Oh wait, is it because Harry is an Osborne and they're goblins?! Oooooo.

:beli:

The bike was the same as the one Peter had when they were kids. Nothing more.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:gladbron: Because Pete is Spidey, his bike was red? Ooooooo. Oh wait, is it because Harry is an Osborne and they're goblins?! Oooooo.

:beli:

The bike was the same as the one Peter had when they were kids. Nothing more.
You can kill the sarcasm because that's a little foreshadowing for the next game.
Why else would Norman say "get the G-serum ready" towards the end of the game?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Harry is coming off 2 years in a coma who just got super powers, he was overly confident and wanted to be with his best friend. I don't think it was about doing the right thing, more so than a guy thinking he was invincible

The only point I agree with is the last one, there was this scene after the Harry/Spider-Men fight where MJ is holding hands with Spider-Man and Norman was just there :mjlol:
I saw that it was after the hunter attack right? Yeah it didn’t make sense but Norman didn’t turn around. There were other instances for example when MJ as scream throws him into the street and his mask was off there was instances were people could see him.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just complete the game. I'd give it a 8.5/10 (It gets a 1 point reduction off top for making me play as Mary Jane, and .5 reduction due to the parry mechanic being a little clunky)

I'm going it give it a week break and it back on Spectacular, then when New Game+ drops, I'll run it back again on Ultimate.

F-wuYnlXEAAO3u8

F-wuaL7XEAAOaRW

F-wuomLXoAAEk77
F-wuuV1W4AETYK2
F-wuwHtXwAAZgVe

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
One thing that pisses me off is during the end game when Venom spawns were running rampant, where the hell were the Avengers? I know it’s probably due to licensing and whatnot but cmon fam, you mean to tell me New York getting destroyed and the Avengers just like we gonna let the Spider-Men deal with his :yeshrug: .

Would have been cool if they even just had some radio chatter stating avengers were fighting off screen or some shyt.
The Avengers have Ultron, Kang, Doom, aka other shyt to worry about. When heroes are doing their adventures, other heroes in their universe aren't just twiddling their thumbs and waiting idling by. Heroes always have their own shyt going on.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
This filthy cac fukked up the whole story and then gives up all his responsibilities and leaves it to a teenager :dead:

Buttaface Watson was more of a Spiderman than Peter Parker in this.

Ending was trash

Kraven was the best thing about this and he was massively underused