En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Stronger than Venom
Makes blades, axes and sharp objects
Is a psychopathic serial killer
I don't know how Carnage could be stronger than this Venom and there not be a need for the Avengers to come step in, cuz this nikka was outrageously powerful. Being 3 times the size of Spidey, more powerful than Hulk and creating spawns to take over a whole city is definitely several levels above what I'm used to seeing

spm2sig_600x.jpg

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I don't know how Carnage could be stronger than this Venom and there not be a need for the Avengers to come step in, cuz this nikka was outrageously powerful. Being 3 times the size of Spidey, more powerful than Hulk and creating spawns to take over a whole city is definitely several levels above what I'm used to seeing

spm2sig_600x.jpg
The Avengers gonna be offworld as usual :troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do these nikkas in the game not know who Spider-Man really is? Miles sounds like a dweeb, it'd be easy. In real life he'd be at Brooklyn Visions and the minute he open his mouth someone would've snatched that mask off his face like "Yo word to this is Miles gtfoh :stopitslime:"

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
I'm really shocked at the difficulty in the last few missions, from Scream to the end. Not that it was Souls level or anything, but they throw a lot more at you than expected from a superhero, mass marketed game.
Fighting Scream in the middle of Pete's neighborhood was waaaaaaaaaay doper than I could have imagined.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
that's fair. it's crazy how Norman has just been using Harry as a guinea pig for all these treatments, with the "G-Serum" coming up next.

So i guess he's gonna inject Harry with it, and he'll wake up from his coma?

I also don't see Norman thinks the Spidermen ruined Harry considering the symbiote turned him into venom, and was turning the city into symbiotes.

:wtf:From Norman's perspective everything was fine untill Peter got the suit, and he's kinda right.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:From Norman's perspective everything was fine untill Peter got the suit, and he's kinda right.
fukk that

he asked spiderman to save harry. and miles kinda did

norman been fukking up the city for years with his selfish, dumbass experiments. and he's gonna do it again with that G-Serum

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
So we in here using the White supremacist version of "woke." I heard the same stupid thing yesterday on Weapon Wheel Podcast.
Never heard of this podcast but I one of the hosts is a breh and his Twitter name is Mr. Unga Bunga :patrice:
Soundin real butter biscuit-ish:patrice:

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
Fighting Venom, Scream, Kraven and Symbiote Peter on a harder difficulty will be absolute hell for you. Just speaking from experience.
Venom's goddamn mixups in the end were hard. I can't parry for shyt, so I just jump. Had to memorize his patterns, because sometimes I'd expect the yellow circle, get the blue circle, and get my shyt wrecked.