Marvel's Spider-Man 2 PS5 Spoiler Discussion Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck

That pyro guy took is probably gonna be Carnage either in a dlc or new game. I’m most definitely sure of this

Oh yeah, its definitely Carnage. I just wonder if its gonna be DLC or SM3 content. Feel like they won’t want to re-tread symbiote stuff for a 3rd mainline game

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Oh yeah, its definitely Carnage. I just wonder if its gonna be DLC or SM3 content. Feel like they won’t want to re-tread symbiote stuff for a 3rd mainline game
Don't think they're doing DLC. It seems like the team is fully focused on the Wolverine game now. Also Spiderman: Miles Morales didn't get DLC, and we knew Spider-Man 1 had the City Never Sleeps DLC before the game even came out.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Don't think they're doing DLC. It seems like the team is fully focused on the Wolverine game now. Also Spiderman: Miles Morales didn't get DLC, and we knew Spider-Man 1 had the City Never Sleeps DLC before the game even came out.

Stand-Alone expansion*

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'd say the story in the first game is better but this one was way more dynamic. You just cant beat playing as both spider-men symbiote spidey and venom:yeshrug:
All of my favorite elements of spider-man are in this game symbiotes, monsters (lizard), kraven. They even used recent comic books story to base the interations on Venom (king in black donny cates run shyt they even had knull mentions), Lizard (SHED), Kraven ( Last Hunt and Hunted).

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
F_mSsu6XsAApa_Q

F_mSsjrWIAAXk2k

The Miles/Black Cat set piece is another one of my favorites

F_mSsX5XwAEosgO

F_mSsKkXcAAH6kD

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I'm beginning to think that Martin Li was the one that killed Vulture, Electro and Shocker. Because I remember he said he had to fight for survival before fighting Miles.
Nah. did you look around kravens camp during the MJ mission? He had keepsakes and notes from his fights with them. Said shocker put up the best fight. Had shocker gloves, electro vest and vulture wings, if I remember correctly.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nah. did you look around kravens camp during the MJ mission? He had keepsakes and notes from his fights with them. Said shocker put up the best fight. Had his gloves, electro vest and vulture wings, if I remember correctly.

Kraven also said he was bored of fighting weaklings which is why he made martin and miles fight