Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I remember they did green goblin in the first spider man the movie game back in 2000. And there was a code to play as green goblin, I think.

Man I wanted that game so bad. I never got to play it :mjcry:
You unlocked Goblin beating the game and he had super speed :banderas:I used to run bad guys the fukk over:demonic:Getting on the glider and pumpkin bombing EVERYTHING :demonic:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Name one thing in those bulletins I’m wrong about. Even just 1.

Show me the advancements in AI.
Show me the advanced destruction.
Sony is literally investing 60% of its budget into GAAS games starting next year.
Show me a game with better physics than TOTK, on phone level hardware.

I’m right about everything I said.

You’re just in denial. Somehow that makes me miserable. I’m just right :wow:

It started with graphics. But if you took the time to read my posts you’d see it grew into: If you’re going to have deminishing returns with graphics, then you should have next gen gameplay. Instead it’s a few new gadgets and a wingsuit. Game design has remained stagnant and largely the exact same since the PS360 era.

Also, That entire set piece was done better in Uncharted 4, 7 years ago.

And look, I’m not even trynna single out spiderman, at least they had the balls to show gameplay. My comments are meant for the industry as a whole.

What a sad comment. First off, even in 4K it pales in comparison to the original teaser that was supposedly running on PS5. Massive downgrade.

“Miserable” my nikka I’m not miserable I just want to see NEW shyt. Y’all are on your knees performing oral on these devs for delivering derivative sequel after derivative sequel.

My nikka do you ever criticize anything? Every post I see is hype, how long you been gaming for? You aren’t tired of playing the exact same shyt over and over in every AAA game?

Do you not ever have visions of games doing something new? New hardware should equal new gameplay elements we haven’t seen before. Like it used to back in the day.
u do realize that the showcase was played on a very low difficulty, right? If you played the first game, or Miles Morales, you'd know. You're acting like u saw everything from a showcase. You're just complaining, which yes, is very miserable :francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My nikka do you ever criticize anything? Every post I see is hype, how long you been gaming for? You aren’t tired of playing the exact same shyt over and over in every AAA game?

Do you not ever have visions of games doing something new? New hardware should equal new gameplay elements we haven’t seen before. Like it used to back in the day.

I don’t play the same shyt over and over again, unlike you i don’t wait around for games to blow me away with “the best graphixxx” i play everything, you know what im playing after zelda? Humanity, then im playing a side scroller metroidvania, then im playing street fighter, and then im playing final fantasy.

This is a you problem for building up unrealistic expectations for a spider-man game in your head. Break off and diversify your bonds, or continue being miserable until GTA6

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
He’s arguably Spider-Man’s biggest Nemesis, even more than Venom…they’re building towards him

The first game saw Norman/Oscorp working on the Tech like the Glider, Helmet & Bombs, SM2 will probably show him more unhinged as he try’s to cure Harry with probably an end game teaser as a villain, I’m 99% sure he will be the main villain for SM3

Wouldn't surprise at all if Goblins the final villain like Ock was in the first with Kraven and Connors serving the Kingpin/Mr Negative roles

Yep, i wouldnt be surprised if kraven is ended like halfway into the game by either pete or venom and the real boss is Norman or venom himself

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Yep, i wouldnt be surprised if kraven is ended like halfway into the game by either pete or venom and the real boss is Norman or venom himself
Nah I see Norman going full crazy after taking his serum in desperation to save Harry. That pushes his mind over the edge creating the Goblin persona and him perfecting his weapons n gear. I also see him finding out who Peter is to drive home vengeance for the 3rd. :demonic:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
idk if goblin himself is a compelling enough villain to carry a 3rd game after kraven, lizard, and venom in the 2nd. They’ve kind of gone through the majority of rogues already.

Only ones i can still think of on that level that they haven’t used yet are Mysterio and Sandman and im not completely counting out the fact that there might be more in this game we haven’t seen yet.

The first game had 20 villains

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
idk if goblin himself is a compelling enough villain to carry a 3rd game after kraven, lizard, and venom in the 2nd. They’ve kind of gone through the majority of rogues already.

Only ones i can still think of on that level that they haven’t used yet are Mysterio and Sandman and im not completely counting out the fact that there might be more in this game we haven’t seen yet.

Fam.....NO ONE has done more personal shyt to Peter than Norman has. Geen Stacy was just the start to how Osborn has tormented him over the years. Trust me...we DON'T want him becoming Goblin:whoa::damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:dahell::dahell:
Goblin is probably Parker and Spiderman's most Dangerous villain and Screws with him on a psychological level.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Fam.....NO ONE has done more personal shyt to Peter than Norman has. Geen Stacy was just the start to how Osborn has tormented him over the years. Trust me...we DON'T want him becoming Goblin:whoa::damn:

I get it, but in terms of video games the stakes are pretty high already, especially with miles existing. How are they gonna make Norman a bigger threat to two spider-men?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I get it, but in terms of video games the stakes are pretty high already, especially with miles existing. How are they gonna make Norman a bigger threat to two spider-men?
You think he won't finish Miles mother off? :demonic: You think Ganke is safe?:ufdup:You think he won't realize that's his spider dna creation that Miles now has? :ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck Just some of the things Normans been responsible for:picard:

Brehz, im aware, spider-man was always my favorite super hero growing up until i went through my edge childhood years of stanning spawn. I’m just saying if the next spider-man teaser drops in 2026 and its “goblins here” its not gonna get the same hype that symbiote is receiving. Especially since they haven’t been really building on it the last game.

And everyone pete loves is dead already besides MJ, but maybe Pete dies in this game :jbhmm:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Green Goblin, carnage, Morbius, Blade (Anti hero), Punisher (anti hero), Hobgoblin, The Spot (lower level), Spider Clones

And can even run back some villians like the sinister 6.

More than enough for a third game, especially if Osborne is pulling all the strings.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Green Goblin, carnage, Morbius, Blade (Anti hero), Punisher (anti hero), Hobgoblin, The Spot (lower level), Spider Clones

And can even run back some villians like the sinister 6.

More than enough for a third game, especially if Osborne is pulling all the strings.

I wouldn’t mind if they start brining in some street level heroes, like Daredevil missions :ehh: