Duckburg, NY

What about venoms skill tree?
full

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
My god the graphics are underwhelming as fukk.

So disappointing.

Look at this utter nonsense they fed us.

All of you framerate warriors, bullying devs into thinking EVERY GAME needs to be 60fps, I hope you're happy. This is what we can expect moving forward now.

PS4 looking ass games at 60fps. "next gen".

Disgusting. Framerate chase has killed gaming.

we have yet to see the game at night with the new ray-traced lighting methods they are using.

game looks great but Miles Morales and SM Remastered on PS5 already look pretty damn good and is utilizing an updated engine from the PS4 games.

people tripping over the graphics should prepare to be wrong come this fall. in motion it's gonna be a noticeable leap.

people forget the PS4 version of the first game didn't even run at a full 1080p all the time.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
He used a tweet with a video from the showcase. The showcase didn’t even have the 4K footage. There’s literally a version of the video uploaded to Playststion’s YouTube channel that has the 4K option.
One day nikkas gonna learn not to compare compressed downscaled streams to actual video game shots lmao

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is green goblin hard to do in video game form or something?
He’s arguably Spider-Man’s biggest Nemesis, even more than Venom…they’re building towards him

The first game saw Norman/Oscorp working on the Tech like the Glider, Helmet & Bombs, SM2 will probably show him more unhinged as he try’s to cure Harry with probably an end game teaser as a villain, I’m 99% sure he will be the main villain for SM3

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Act 1 will be both Spideys vs Kraven

Act 2 might be Miles trying to get that symbiote off Peter

Final act will be Harry vs both Spideys

I am not sure if there is any Eddie in there, maybe a DLC idk. I would do anything for a Goblin appearance :feedme:
I can almost guarantee on that happening, at the end of Miles Morales Norman asks Kurt to get him out of that incubation tank. Kurt talks about them not knowing the side affects, I am guessing Harry comes out as the Goblin or starts gradually turning. It’s either we get Goblin in this game or they drop him in part 3.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Wouldn't surprise at all if Goblins the final villain like Ock was in the first with Kraven and Connors serving the Kingpin/Mr Negative roles

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
no you're not. you're miserable, tho. look for company elsewhere :coffee:
Name one thing in those bulletins I’m wrong about. Even just 1.

Show me the advancements in AI.
Show me the advanced destruction.
Sony is literally investing 60% of its budget into GAAS games starting next year.
Show me a game with better physics than TOTK, on phone level hardware.

I’m right about everything I said.

You’re just in denial. Somehow that makes me miserable. I’m just right :wow:

Thats exactly what this nikka is crying about :mjlol:

Absolutely no one here is crying over graphics but him
It started with graphics. But if you took the time to read my posts you’d see it grew into: If you’re going to have deminishing returns with graphics, then you should have next gen gameplay. Instead it’s a few new gadgets and a wingsuit. Game design has remained stagnant and largely the exact same since the PS360 era.

Also, That entire set piece was done better in Uncharted 4, 7 years ago.

And look, I’m not even trynna single out spiderman, at least they had the balls to show gameplay. My comments are meant for the industry as a whole.

He used a tweet with a video from the showcase. The showcase didn’t even have the 4K footage. There’s literally a version of the video uploaded to Playststion’s YouTube channel that has the 4K option.

What a sad comment. First off, even in 4K it pales in comparison to the original teaser that was supposedly running on PS5. Massive downgrade.
I can't be that miserable over a fukking game man:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

“Miserable” my nikka I’m not miserable I just want to see NEW shyt. Y’all are on your knees performing oral on these devs for delivering derivative sequel after derivative sequel.
Its almost like a sequel to a game and not some other game yall want :ohhh:

Again, yall got the highest of expectations for shyt you don’t even play
My nikka do you ever criticize anything? Every post I see is hype, how long you been gaming for? You aren’t tired of playing the exact same shyt over and over in every AAA game?

Do you not ever have visions of games doing something new? New hardware should equal new gameplay elements we haven’t seen before. Like it used to back in the day.

Last edited: