full

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Gamers are the most spoiled motherfukkers on the planet, Jesus Christ :what:

this is so desperate, holy crap :mjlol:
Miss me with this shyt. SOFT. I want to see the medium advance. Its stagnant. :camby:

• Same old A.I.
  • Destructible environments peaked in 2010.
  • Open World mission structure still copying GTA 3 from 20 years ago.
  • How the fukk does TOTK have the best physics in a game, on that IPHONE LEVEL hardware?
  • Tall grass stealth in every stealth game.
  • Main characters talking too got damn much.
  • No LARGE SCALE battles.
  • Bunch of GaaS trash.
  • Every game needs to be 30+ hours, or gamers bytch about "value". Meaning devs have to pad shyt and add shyt, instead of an opportunity to create unique and polished game design.
  • Broken ass games every month.

If the graphics are gonna be diminishing returns, then give me next gen GAMEPLAY.

If yall are satisfied with this then power to you. I expect more. I have no fear calling out the same old shyt we've had since the PS360 era. :camby:

And deep down you know im right about everything.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The web wings probably come in handy when you're in Queens or Brooklyn where they're might not be enough tall buildings to swing from

Yeah, i said that before, thats probably the main reason they included them, cause yo’re not gonna be able to swing around in the other boroughs as easily

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I probably will never use it unless I absolutely have to. I felt similar about the gadgets in the OG. I almost never used anything besides melee & the web shooters. I did use the web bombs on occasion, though.

Trying to meet those hit-combo challenges without mixing in gadgets will have you wanting to break controllers :pachaha:

yall buggin, im flying everywhere
full

We'll see just how fast it stops feeling like Spider-Man when people do that. The traversal mechanic is a signature part of what makes the character. Gliding makes sense as an add-on. Free-roaming flight does not.

But like I said earlier, we'll have to see what those ring/orb things are about.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Trying to meet those hit-combo challenges without mixing in gadgets will have you wanting to break controllers :pachaha:

We'll see just how fast it stops feeling like Spider-Man when people do that. The traversal mechanic is a signature part of what makes the character. Gliding makes sense as an add-on. Free-roaming flight does not.

But like I said earlier, we'll have to see what those ring/orb things are about.

They say in the blog post they are wind tunnels, you can’t fly freely anywhere. They help pick up momentum

I assume when you’re in playces like queens or brooklyn you can launch yourself and glide until the next building to where you can swing agian

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Not even trying to brag but I have old footage saved on my PS4. On the hardest difficulty, I was Neo with the hands in both the OG & Miles. :lolbron: Only enemies that really ever touched me were the cheap goons with the whips. For whatever reason, dodging them perfectly sometimes felt like a coinflip. I just outright started hitting them with the Triangle + O finisher out the gate.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
:mjlol: had Shocker so shook he ran straight through the door
I remember this scene vividly. Spidey was on that symbiote narcotic.
Shocker after Spidey crushed his electric gauntlets: You'll pay for this Spider-Man!!
Spidey: Well, the check's in the mail baby!!! :russ:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Miss me with this shyt. SOFT. I want to see the medium advance. Its stagnant. :camby:

• Same old A.I.
  • How the fukk does TOTK have the best physics in a game, on that IPHONE LEVEL hardware?
  • Bunch of GaaS trash.
  • Every game needs to be 30+ hours, or gamers bytch about "value". Meaning devs have to pad shyt and add shyt, instead of an opportunity to create unique and polished game design.

If the graphics are gonna be diminishing returns, then give me next gen GAMEPLAY.

If yall are satisfied with this then power to you. I expect more. I have no fear calling out the same old shyt we've had since the PS360 era. :camby:

Technology and budget for gaming isn't there yet bruh there isn't going to be any jump for now. The era we're in now is it for now.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

• Same old A.I.
  • Bunch of GaaS trash.

no you're not. you're miserable, tho. look for company elsewhere :coffee:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

• Same old A.I.
  • Bunch of GaaS trash.

They not trying to hear this brother... They bout to come for your neck

Cinematic graphics>>>>> for most of em

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Thats exactly what this nikka is crying about :mjlol:

Absolutely no one here is crying over graphics but him
He used a tweet with a video from the showcase. The showcase didn’t even have the 4K footage. There’s literally a version of the video uploaded to Playststion’s YouTube channel that has the 4K option.