Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's still kind of weird that in the game continuity, Peter has been Spider-Man for over ten years and just fought Dr. Octopus, Norman hasn't become the Green Goblin, and Kraven is just now trying to hunt Spider-Man.
I don’t think so, there’s nothing that says all these huge villains came out the woodwork soon as he became Spider-Man, there’s a lot of clues through collectibles etc that he’s been beating down a lot of his lower tier roster of villains in the years before the first game

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don’t think so, there’s nothing that says all these huge villains came out the woodwork soon as he became Spider-Man, there’s a lot of clues through collectibles etc that he’s been beating down a lot of his lower tier roster of villains in the years before the first game
Yeah, plus they still established that vulture was his first superpowered villain.
Spiderman has a large enough rogues gallery that you don't need to be fighting his top 5 dudes one after the other.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Just like me, you gonna have put in that OT at work to get that PS5. I believe in you breh! :wow::salute:
giphy.gif
OT??? :beli: :scusthov:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Watched the trailer in 4k, yeah this shyt looks incredible. Especially the number one thing i wanted improved, which was the speed of traversal.

Only part im not happy about is the water, but they still got 5 months or so to improve it. if you freeze frame some shots of Lizard that shyt looks like movie quality character rendering. It’s insane

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watched the trailer in 4k, yeah this shyt looks incredible. Especially the number one thing i wanted improved, which was the speed of traversal.

Only part im not happy about is the water, but they still got 5 months or so to improve it. if you freeze frame some shots of Lizard that shyt looks like movie quality character rendering. It’s insane
Yeah the quality in the show wasn’t good but after the 4k, I’m now impressed. Sorry I doubted you Insomniac :wow:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
My god the graphics are underwhelming as fukk.

So disappointing.

Look at this utter nonsense they fed us.

All of you framerate warriors, bullying devs into thinking EVERY GAME needs to be 60fps, I hope you're happy. This is what we can expect moving forward now.

PS4 looking ass games at 60fps. "next gen".

Disgusting. Framerate chase has killed gaming.

Gamers are the most spoiled motherfukkers on the planet, Jesus Christ :what:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
My god the graphics are underwhelming as fukk.

So disappointing.

Look at this utter nonsense they fed us.

All of you framerate warriors, bullying devs into thinking EVERY GAME needs to be 60fps, I hope you're happy. This is what we can expect moving forward now.

PS4 looking ass games at 60fps. "next gen".

Disgusting. Framerate chase has killed gaming.

this is so desperate, holy crap :mjlol: