Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
What happens when you've been playing the game for a long period of time, that has happened to me a few times. It only goes away if you close the game and start it up, the model will return back to normal.
So I can’t play the game too long or the game will fukk up and my controller will die :skip:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
So I can’t play the game too long or the game will fukk up and my controller will die :skip:
:russ: No your controller will be fine, but iirc, people mention that this was a problem in Spider-Man 1 as well, but I don't remember hearing it being an issue in Miles Morales.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just mean as far as things are now comic wise. I saw miles with some celestial powers wrecking shyt :mjlol:
I'm talking about the comics as well. Writers are just now exploring what Miles can do with his venom abilities. Before he left the book, Bendis was exploring Miles using his venom powers like a rope and grappling hook. I think Bendis was leading to having Miles use his venom abilities in place of the web shooters.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finally got the boss fights I wanted :banderas:

Kraven. Mr. Negative, Black Suit Spidey, and the also happened to fight Mysterio right after that. Also wasn't expecting to get to play as Venom :damn:

And I really didn't expect him to bite Kraven's head off. I mean Venom is always threatening to do that but it's rare for him to actually do it

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Finally got the boss fights I wanted :banderas:

Kraven. Mr. Negative, Black Suit Spidey, and the also happened to fight Mysterio right after that. Also wasn't expecting to get to play as Venom :damn:

And I really didn't expect him to bite Kraven's head off. I mean Venom is always threatening to do that but it's rare for him to actually do it
shyt was sick :noah:

running around with all them inches :damn: killing nikkas left and right, whooping Kravens ass then killing him :damn: bruh that shyt was so much fun! Fighting black suit Spidey on some:demonic: was lit as fukk! shyt had me hooked from night till 6am breh :ahh:

Womb Raider

Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
GAyuD09XQAESLDf

GAyuG8NXYAAsw8u

GAyuIxzWcAEtmbP

GAyuMNnWcAA_vwc

GAyuMNmWMAAzg_q

GAyuMNnW0AA62pQ

GAyuMNnWgAAeYrB