Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
100% Complete on Spectacular Difficulty
100% Complete on Ultimate Difficulty

Such a fun game! Loved every second of it.

So what's next? We play through it again! :blessed:

I've got my manual saves, so i can replay every mission until NG+ and Mission Replay are added to the game :wow:

F9pOFXZWQAA1o6m

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
100% Complete on Spectacular Difficulty
100% Complete on Ultimate Difficulty

Such a fun game! Loved every second of it.

So what's next? We play through it again! :blessed:

I've got my manual saves, so i can replay every mission until NG+ and Mission Replay are added to the game :wow:

F9pOFXZWQAA1o6m
Got damn bruh. I been tempted to start another file but I really want my costumes lol.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Got damn bruh. I been tempted to start another file but I really want my costumes lol.
i played through with the originals for the most part. I only switched to the Agents of SHIELD suit for miles but I kept Peter's the same. Once the story was done i just bought all the suits. i dont care about the suits that much so it's no issue for me to start a new game.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
This made me feel uncomfortable. I’m wondering if it’s just me.

Idk if it’s just me, but I felt mad uncomfortable playing as Hailey. I can see why, but did it really need to be done? It just makes me think, what else are they going to try to put in games?

And I could have sworn that Miles liked Phin, but in this game they make him like her. I don’t remember him liking Hailey in the previous game.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

Idk if it’s just me, but I felt mad uncomfortable playing as Hailey. I can see why, but did it really need to be done? It just makes me think, what else are they going to try to put in games?

And I could have sworn that Miles liked Phin, but in this game they make him like her. I don’t remember him liking Hailey in the previous game.
He’s a teenager breh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I think you need to play miles morales again, lol

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

He didn’t like Phin…

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London

He liked Phin but he also liked Hailey. When he comes out the train station first thing Miles notices is Hailey's ass.

From that moment he's been scheming.