Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Are we pretending MJ was some super complex and enjoyable character in other spider-man adaptations and not just peters gf now?
Other guy handled this pretty good. This MJ may as well have been a whole different person. Just because you think there was nothing to her before her being Playstation exclusive is on you. Like the other guy said, this is just red Lois Lane.

I still hate what she was in the previous game. She used Peter for her own ends and rarely gave back and never without it being to her own ends. She knows she has a direct line to Spider-Man if/when she ever steps in it. No one civilian should be sneaking into Tombstone's gang hideout but she does because she can just page Spidey if it goes wrong. Meanwhile, Peter gets evicted from his apartment and needs a place to sleep and the bytch says no. People called that type of shyt out and now they give her a gun because....but that makes no sense because the Hunters are lifelong mercs and the symbiotes are actual monsters that have taken hold of major areas of NYC. But MJ took a karate class one time so she's good. Get the fukk out of my face with that! What would be so wrong with MJ just being Peter's love interest? Why is MJ being "just a woman" so bad? It's not like they don't have women who can fill the role of woman warrior in the games. Felicia and Yuri are right there.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
F9oN9zIXcAAXvI_
Beat it. 10/10 Masterpiece
Insomniac :banderas:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Spiderman 3: PS6? or maybe end of this gen

I can see Green Goblin & Carnage as the antagonists. They set it up lovely

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:russ: I find it hilarious how the usual suspects are still. Pushing this narrative that there’s an agenda to replace Peter with Miles. They been saying that shyt since Miles were first introduced lol. They’re not about to replace a character with 60 years of history.

They should be more worried about MJ replacing peter :troll: