Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The stealth parts kinda kill immersion...I know these mf's see me doing the perch takedown...you mean to tell me they don't notice when somebody's missing or those big bodies hanging from a web :beli:
They acknowledge when there’s less people. It just doesnt change anything tactic/gameplay wise

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps

I hate bullshyt like this from creators. Just shytting on how people feel while trying to play a game. They completely changed MJ from what people know and basically made a completely new character. And a mostly unlikeable one at that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I hate bullshyt like this from creators. Just shytting on how people feel while trying to play a game. They completely changed MJ from what people know and basically made a completely new character. And a mostly unlikeable one at that.

Are we pretending MJ was some super complex and enjoyable character in other spider-man adaptations and not just peters gf now?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The stealth parts kinda kill immersion...I know these mf's see me doing the perch takedown...you mean to tell me they don't notice when somebody's missing or those big bodies hanging from a web :beli:

Miles can turn invisible and the game made no attempt to even highlight that power. No cool animations where Miles is invisible and no way to upgrade the power either :francis:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Are we pretending MJ was some super complex and enjoyable character in other spider-man adaptations and not just peters gf now?
:ufdup:OG MJ and Spectacular MJ are the best portrayals of the character to date. With the ultimate universe and the first Raimi movie not too far behind. Insomniac gave us a fake and boring Lois Lane. Another thing MJ in the comics has always gotten her hands dirty. Her picking up a gun and help Peter isn’t new lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:ufdup:OG MJ and Spectacular MJ are the best portrayals of the character to date. With the ultimate universe and the first Raimi movie not too far behind. Insomniac gave us a fake and boring Lois Lane. Another thing MJ in the comics has always gotten her hands dirty. Her picking up a gun and help Peter isn’t new lol.

I can’t remember her doing one useful thing:skip:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game respects your time. It’s an easy( and fun) platinum.

This is how every games platinum trophies should be. Playstation games have been getting better at it by not requiring a new game + playthrough, or Ultra-hard difficulty-no death playthrough, or some other tedium.

A platinum trophy should be about letting you experience the entire breadth of the game

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
This is how every games platinum trophies should be. Playstation games have been getting better at it by not requiring a new game + playthrough, or Ultra-hard difficulty-no death playthrough, or some other tedium.

A platinum trophy should be about letting you experience the entire breadth of the game
Yea it’s only my third one.

Most of these trophies, in other games, I have not desire to get cuz the game ain’t fun enough or the trophies require too much.

I don’t even have the platinum for spider man remastered or miles morales 😂

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yea it’s only my third one.

Most of these trophies, in other games, I have not desire to get cuz the game ain’t fun enough or the trophies require too much.

I don’t even have the platinum for spider man remastered or miles morales 😂

I got it for the original spider-man (might have been my first real platinum), never got it for miles because it required the new game +