Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
insomniac dropping hints out here :whoo:

Brian Horton (director of wolverine) dropping this random spider-man comic after review codes went out

Hey Xbozos:

x-men-hugh-jackman.gif

:banderas:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Hey, so apparently the leaks are slowly coming out.

The full trophy list contains big spoilers apparently (the full trophy list, not the one Insomniac released). i havent looked at the list, but apparently there are a lot of unexpected turns this game takes, story-wise and content-wise

be careful what you click.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

The full trophy list contains big spoilers apparently (the full trophy list, not the one Insomniac released). i havent looked at the list, but apparently there are a lot of unexpected turns this game takes, story-wise and content-wise

Yep, you already know salty Larry’s are gonna be posting spoilers also. :francis:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

fukk....ok avoiding all spiderman 2 news. I haven't looked at anything else besides that Lizard vid.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yep, you already know salty Larry’s are gonna be posting spoilers also. :francis:
Yeah, it's time to be reeeeeally careful.

fukk....ok avoiding all spiderman 2 news. I haven't looked at anything else besides that Lizard vid.
same.

if you guys use twitter, you can mute words and phrases. so words like "spiderman" "spider-man 2" "venom" "harry", etc. can be muted to avoid spoilers.