Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:hubie:I wonder how down bad Peter going to be. Aunt May dead, Harry’s sick, possibility of The Feast shutting down, MJ going to MJ, another one of his mentors gone bad, and Black Cat putting a battery in his back.
Exactly why the symbiote has such a hold on him when he gets it:wow::wow:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf:You condoning Peter wildin' the hell out Stark? He looks up to you breh, drop some jewels on the spider breh...
Superior-Iron-Man-Powers-and-Abilities.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:demonic:I hope The Feast is on the verge of shutting down. Unless Peter, Miles, and MJ can come up with some $$$. Shocker robs a bank, and Peter beats him half 2 death. Taking the money that shocker stole. Peter then uses the money to pay off The Feast. And Miles is like :sas2:“where you get that money from Peter”???

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I really think it's Kraven who becomes Venom:
1. Venom sounded like he was answering Kraven in the Spiderman 2021 reveal trailer
2. I imagine Symbiote Spidey beats the daylights out of Kraven at some point in the game
3. At some point later in the game, the Symbiote detaches from Peter and goes to Kraven (in spectacular spiderman the show, Kraven took medical enhancements from a doctor because he couldn't beat spiderman as he was. So maybe he accepts assistance from the symbiote)

:ohhh: you might be on to something

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Gonna put in my preorder for the digital deluxe, holding off on the venom stuff. Kinda got my eye on the Q Lite since its releasing around that time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
According to the site Coney Island is the game :blessed:

Spider-Men Peter Parker and Miles Morales face the ultimate test of strength inside and outside the mask as they fight to save the city, each other and the ones they love, from the monstrous Venom and the dangerous new symbiote threat.

Explore an expansive Marvel's New York with faster web-swinging and the all-new Web Wings, quickly switching between Peter and Miles to experience different stories, epic new abilities and high-tech gear.

Wield Peter's symbiote abilities and Miles' explosive bio-electric powers in battle against new and iconic Marvel Super Villains – including an original take on a symbiote-infused Venom, the ruthless Kraven the Hunter, the volatile Lizard, and more from the Marvel Rogues' Gallery.

Feel the true power of Spider-Man in your hands!
- Haptic feedback: experience the full force of Peter's and Miles' new abilities at your fingertips with responsive vibrations.
- Adaptive triggers: master acrobatic moves, execute thrilling combos, and discover the breathtaking excitement of web-swinging traversal.

Live the Super-Hero life!
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: pinpoint the sounds of webs, bio-electric powers, bustling traffic, responsive New Yorkers, and dangerous enemy attacks.*
- Stunning visuals: explore beautifully vibrant new environments and locations, including Brooklyn and Queens, Coney Island, and more.

*3D Audio via built-in TV speakers or analogue/USB stereo headphones.

spi_spiderman_homecoming_vfx_025_1.jpg

Also looks like they highly dialed up the traffic and pedestrian AI

Tempest 3D AudioTech: pinpoint the sounds of webs, bio-electric powers, bustling traffic, responsive New Yorkers, and dangerous enemy attacks.*