Veteran
Daps
Suits are preorder only
sz9qur8bzu4b1.jpg

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The symbiote was most likely created in a lab. Like in the ultimate Spider-Man’s universe. Harry is already seen at the end. Of the first game bond with the symbiote. They most likely using its healing factor. To cure Harry’s illness.
yeah it's definitely used as a treatment for harry

I really think it's Kraven who becomes Venom:
1. Venom sounded like he was answering Kraven in the Spiderman 2021 reveal trailer
2. I imagine Symbiote Spidey beats the daylights out of Kraven at some point in the game
3. At some point later in the game, the Symbiote detaches from Peter and goes to Kraven (in spectacular spiderman the show, Kraven took medical enhancements from a doctor because he couldn't beat spiderman as he was. So maybe he accepts assistance from the symbiote)
4. I dont Norman is gonna be Venom. They already revealed the green goblin mask and glider. I imagine Norman is gonna be the goblin.

Insomniac said the story gets even crazier than what we've seen from the gameplay trailer. Maybe there's a twist. But that's what I think happens. There's also a chance that Harry ends up taking the Goblin serum and becomes healthy and becomes the green goblin, and become's peter's nemesis.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
yeah it's definitely used as a treatment for harry

I really think it's Kraven who becomes Venom:
1. Venom sounded like he was answering Kraven in the Spiderman 2021 reveal trailer
2. I imagine Symbiote Spidey beats the daylights out of Kraven at some point in the game
3. At some point later in the game, the Symbiote detaches from Peter and goes to Kraven (in spectacular spiderman the show, Kraven took medical enhancements from a doctor because he couldn't beat spiderman as he was. So maybe he accepts assistance from the symbiote)
4. I dont Norman is gonna be Venom. They already revealed the green goblin mask and glider. I imagine Norman is gonna be the goblin.

Insomniac said the story gets even crazier than what we've seen from the gameplay trailer. Maybe there's a twist. But that's what I think happens. There's also a chance that Harry ends up taking the Goblin serum and becomes healthy and becomes the green goblin, and become's peter's nemesis.

This would be sick af but Im actually hoping we get Carnage splitting off from Venom and bonding to Norman for a fight against the Red Goblin!! We've never had that yet I think that should be the games final boss if it isnt Kravenom like you said. Almost like the Doc Ock/Carnage fight from the Ps1 game but on a glider with tendrils and blades flying at you next to pumpkin bombs.

Also really hoping for Mysterio, Morbius or Sandman.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
i didnt find her annoying, but her missions sure as hell were
She had that "superhero girlfriend/wife" syndrome of being constantly told to stay away from the danger but somehow decides that she needed no man to tell her what to do and runs towards the danger.... then proceeds to get her ass in trouble and ask to be saved only to be mad that she had to be saved cause she didn't want to hear to sit her ass down somewhere :childplease:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:hubie:I wonder how down bad Peter going to be. Aunt May dead, Harry’s sick, possibility of The Feast shutting down, MJ going to MJ, another one of his mentors gone bad, and Black Cat putting a battery in his back.

I have a feeling the classic clock tower segment is gonna be miles doing it to peter