Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah, I assumed it’s Harry if they don’t have Eddie Brock in it

I just wanna see HOW Peter gets the symbiote. I guess Harry comes back from “overseas” and meets with Peter and MJ. The symbiote bonds itself to Peter during that time. Harry starts feeling sick because the Symbiote left him and went to Peter, which tracks because Peter is trying to get to connors before Kraven’s group gets to him, as we saw in the gameplay showcase

But I wonder if Peter knows that the symbiote is keeping Harry alive, but he doesn’t wanna give it up because he wants the strength more than he wants Harry to have it to survive, which would explain the themes of addiction that the developers were talking about. And I’m sure the Symbiote is fukking with Peter’s mind, telling him to keep the symbiote since he doesn’t wanna go back to sick, weak Harry when Peter is a better host
The symbiote was most likely created in a lab. Like in the ultimate Spider-Man’s universe. Harry is already seen at the end. Of the first game bond with the symbiote. They most likely using its healing factor. To cure Harry’s illness.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i kind of like the idea of Venom being a third antagonist that is chaotic neutral. Where he fights against Kraven and Peter and Miles

They said there’s more villains besides them two and Lizard, i wonder who.

I think that's exactly what's going to happen. I doubt Venom will be Kraven. I get the logic of it being Harry but I'd still bet money on Eddie Brock. Just from a business standpoint, that's the move to make.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:demonic:I think that's exactly what's going to happen. I doubt Venom will be Kraven. I get the logic of it being Harry but I'd still bet money on Eddie Brock. Just from a business standpoint, that's the move to make.
Thing is they'd have to do some heavy lifting to introduce Eddie in the middle of all this now narrative wise :jbhmm: Harry needing the symbiote back for his health then bonding to it WITH Peters added power now will mutate his transformation into
This ain’t your topher grace venom :wow:

This

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i kind of like the idea of Venom being a third antagonist that is chaotic neutral. Where he fights against Kraven and Peter and Miles

They said there’s more villains besides them two and Lizard, i wonder who.
Some they hinted out on Kraven Ipad(:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:) Wraith, Rhino, Shocker, Prowler, Scorpion, Doc Ock, Vulture a possibility as well.:jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Thing is they'd have to do some heavy lifting to introduce Eddie in the middle of all this now narrative wise :jbhmm: Harry needing the symbiote back for his health then bonding to it WITH Peters added power now will mutate his transformation into

This

But what will make harry hate spider-man/peter :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The addiction affect and almost dying from losing the suit the first time maybe? Then the symbiotes added hatred when Miles and Peter remove it combine with Harry:whoo:

I do think its Harry because they went out of their way to change actors. Harry was played by the FNL quarterback guy that played Heimdell in Ragnarok. I doubt they would bother if he didn’t have a much more expanded role in the game other than “dying man”

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I do think its Harry because they went out of their way to change actors. Harry was played by the FNL quarterback guy that played Heimdell in Ragnarok. I doubt they would bother if he didn’t have a much more expanded role in the game other than “dying man”
I am curious why they changed actors he wasn't bad:jbhmm:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

I think they could make it work. Their writers are pretty talented. Similar to how Kraven didn't need many moving pieces to get setup (teaser trailer basically did the work), all we really need are some early story missions that end with Brock's career/reputation (further) in shambles and blaming Spider-Man.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think they could make it work. Their writers are pretty talented. Similar to how Kraven didn't need many moving pieces to get setup (teaser trailer basically did the work), all we really need are some early story missions that end with Brock's career/reputation (further) in shambles and blaming Spider-Man.
:jbhmm:It's certainly not impossible and if this game is indeed long enough they'll have time to:ehh:
He said it was because he aged out the role, i think hes like 40 something now
:ohhh: