Marvel's Spider-Man 2 (PS5) NO OPEN SPOILERS

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still thinking they mean the symbiote causing fukkery to Peter when it gets bonded:jbhmm:But if they did go further :whoo::lupe::whoa::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
I can’t imagine them not having Carnage in the game. It’ll be such a wasted time opportunity

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I really think Norman Osborn is gonna be Venom.
Insomniac said that they was going for an original story and I don't recall a time where Norman was ever Venom.
Yeah Kraven has been Venom before. Harry Osborn has been Venom before. But Norman Osborn as Venom would be some new shyt.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Insomniac said that they was going for an original story and I don't recall a time where Norman was ever Venom.
Yeah Kraven has been Venom before. Harry Osborn has been Venom before. But Norman Osborn as Venom would be some new shyt.

Yep, im almost sure its Norman and harry will be goblin

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yep, im almost sure its Norman and harry will be goblin
how do y'all think Norman comes to hate spiderman/peter? :jbhmm:

but also, didnt harry become the new goblin in the toby maguire spiderman movies?

whoever the symbiote bonds to will learn that Peter Parker is spiderman. I am still leaning toward Kraven being Venom, but Norman would be a twist

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I think this Venom is Harry and Norman is GG. Based on the ending of the first game.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
how do y'all think Norman comes to hate spiderman/peter? :jbhmm:

but also, didnt harry become the new goblin in the toby maguire spiderman movies?

whoever the symbiote bonds to will learn that Peter Parker is spiderman. I am still leaning toward Kraven being Venom, but Norman would be a twist
I think Norman is gonna find out that Peter is Spider-Man and try to get him to do something by blackmailing him to expose his identity. And since Peter got the black suit, I don't think he's gonna go for that.