Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Yeah its weird everyone praises the Russo Bros, when they were just the right serviceable people who played ball with Feige's vision thats all

I dont think thats not fair at all. Yeah Feige is the coach, but the Russos were his 2 superstar best players. They fit Feiges system perfectly, but they proved to be fantastic action filmmakers and deserve all the praise they get.

Its not crazy to wonder if things will be quite the same without them.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dont think thats not fair at all. Yeah Feige is the coach, but the Russos were his 2 superstar best players. They fit Feiges system perfectly, but they proved to be fantastic action filmmakers and deserve all the praise they get.

Its not crazy to wonder if things will be quite the same without them.

I mean...... there Avengers 1 & 2

Then Avengers 3 & 4.

If that don’t tell no one anything I dont know what to tell them:gucci:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
why the fukk is Black Widow getting her own movie? PASS

give me a movie where Scarlett Witch is actually as powerful as she should be, I'd pay for that right fukking now

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Clearly Captain Marvel is getting a sequel and Dr. Strange is probably getting one as well. I mean, Disney is selling toys and making over 800 million with these movies every time out it seems. I doubt a decline is coming as long as the merch keeps getting bought.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The next phase might start slow, because it will be alot of origin movies similiar to the original slew of MCU movies, (Thor, Hulk, Cap)
But people doubting Shang Chi are in for shock. That film will probably do the biggest numbers ever overseas. and top 1.5 billion globally.

Black Widows movie is basically going to be Captain: Winter Soldier part 2, so while it probably won't earn a billion i think critically it will be lauded as one of the best movies in the mcu. Eternals might struggle.They expect every cosmic adventure to be funny and fun now so if it isn't as goofy as Guardians and tries to do something different people will complain. But if it is goofy people will call it a clone.

The sequels and fox characters is really what people are looking forward to the most, BP2, DS2, Far from Home, Guardians 3 FF4, X-menetc.
Black Panther 2 looks like it may be the first to check off both categories.
In End Game Okoye mentions an underwater earthquake near Wakanda. Obvious reference that Namor will factor into Black Panther 2. Which means FF4 and their rogues gallery will be the first new Properties to be intergrated into the MCU after the merger.

So if there is a decline it will be brief before reaching even higher heights.
wooooow
that would be dope with Namor

So is he a villain or hero and why is he not used much?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
wooooow

He’s kinda like sea Loki, bounces between good and bad alot. I think he’ll be the bad guy at first.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
wooooow

The rights to Namor are at Universal, who have distribution rights, which means they would get the profits from a movie instead of Disney. That’s why it’s HIGHLY unlikely we’ll get a Namor movie, but like Hulk, he’s free to appear in other movies.

But with Aquaman just dropping I doubt Marvel uses him anytime soon.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The rights to Namor are at Universal, who have distribution rights, which means they would get the profits from a movie instead of Disney. That’s why it’s HIGHLY unlikely we’ll get a Namor movie, but like Hulk, he’s free to appear in other movies.

But with Aquaman just dropping I doubt Marvel uses him anytime soon.
Theyre not making a namor movie its Black Panther 2. They basically announced it via easter egg.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Theyre not making a namor movie its Black Panther 2. They basically announced it via easter egg.
I’m not saying he won’t be, I’m just saying I doubt it. There are so many of these 'easter eggs' that have happened over the years that end up to be nothing more than throwaway lines that I've stopped reading too much into them.

I mean remember when everybody was saying he was gonna pop up in IM3 because of Fury's line in IM2? :pachaha:

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Marvel won't be making a X-Men or Fantastic Four movie for the next 3-5 years. However, maybe they'll make cameos appearances before then.

Marvel legally couldn't use the X-Men or Fantastic Four characters in anyway before the Fox and Disney merger was complete in March of this year.

There will be no X-Men or Fantastic Four 4 hints in Spider-Man: Far From Home because that was filmed last year.

Last edited: