Marvels next three movies will start there decline?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I dont think thats not fair at all. Yeah Feige is the coach, but the Russos were his 2 superstar best players. They fit Feiges system perfectly, but they proved to be fantastic action filmmakers and deserve all the praise they get.

Its not crazy to wonder if things will be quite the same without them.

Its quality control is what people are concerned about. Not how much these films gross or glossy special effects. Why do people have a hard time separating quality films from highly grossing films? They come together occasionally (like the Russo Bros films), but there are a lot of dudes that made a lot of money.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I think black widow gonna be a swerve.

Half prequel, half present day.

maybe while in the soul stone BW has to relive a bunch of pass experiences (like her version of hell or something ) while present day some of the avengers are trying to get her back. Or maybe hulk successfully brought her back during his snap but she is stuck on vormir and has to escape and while escaping she has to come to terms with her last or some shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Its quality control is what people are concerned about. Not how much these films gross or glossy special effects. Why do people have a hard time separating quality films from highly grossing films? They come together occasionally (like the Russo Bros films), but there are a lot of dudes that made a lot of money.
Quality is subjective.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
MCU is in trouble going forward especially if Captain Marvel is going to be a focal point of the next phase.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think after Endgame there is going to be a lot of interest in Natasha. She is lowkey the heart of the team. Shang Chi will probably leave an opening for Luke Cage. And Marvel better put out the Eternals before DC makes their New Gods movies :wow:Jack King Kirby
Shang Chi has nothing to do with Cage

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Her solo movie did very well, you may not like it but no she won't cause the MCU any trouble.

Suicide Squad did well. The quality of films should be important. If we're just going to use box office as a barometer then there's no need for this discussion.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Who said Captain Marvel is the main focus of phase 4? Where was that ever said?

Spidey is the new face of the MCU. Not Captain Marvel. I expect them only to use her for big threats.