Marvel’s Kevin Feige Has No Interest In Making R-Rated Superhero Movies

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Does Thanos have a gem yet all this time... need that official Thanos don't do nothing thread started.
I don't think so, but we don't know what his life is like. Maybe he was busy that's why he outsourced retrieving the gems to contractors initially. Let's see the story play out.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Wasn't received well because the studio(s) had no idea what to do with it and flubbed the marketing and pushed it out at the worst possible time for that movie and sold it wrong. War Zone is dope

ron-moved.gif

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When has Captain America ever been about slicing nikkas heads off? :dwillhuh:
You're talking about exactly what Feige does not want to do

i'm just saying he fought in wars so he has to kill, showing an R rated movie about him in the war (maybe the first movie) would've been dope. Your not going to leave people alive in the middle of war.

war is hell

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i'm just saying he fought in wars so he has to kill, showing an R rated movie about him in the war (maybe the first movie) would've been dope. Your not going to leave people alive in the middle of war.

war is hell
He caught plenty of bodies in the First Avenger. Needing to see the blood and guts of it is pretty juvenile and sadistic.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He caught plenty of bodies in the First Avenger. Needing to see the blood and guts of it is pretty juvenile and sadistic.

Hell, we saw blood and guts in First Avenger, he threw a muthafukka into a plane propeller.

This obsession some have with films being R rated is fukking juvenile. Hell, most action movies geared just towards adults aren't even R rated anymore. The R Rating has more to do with how graphic the violence is or how much profanity and nudity is prescient.

The Bourne Identity, The Dark Knight, and Taken were all PG-13 and they all had plenty of violence and brutal action.