Marvel’s Kevin Feige Has No Interest In Making R-Rated Superhero Movies

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I do feel that was a part of it but if you ever read some of the Marvel Knight Punisher stories.... they were pretty much like that movie.

A lot of shyt is over the top. I thought they hit the mark with that......

Martha

She hit the mark perfectly. She knew exactly what she wanted to make and she made it. Especially under the circumstances she was in to make it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea I agree...... Incredible Hulk pummels folks but he don't outright savagely kills folks and having Banner say "fukk" a few times won't add nothing to the movie

Stay the course which is staying true to self will h those franchises.

Punisher is the only one that makes since but it's been tried and for some reason wasn't received well. Let's me know people are familiar with Marvel Knights and the Welcome Back Frank series

Martha
R rated "Thor" with Kat Dennings walking around topless the entire movie.:mjgrin:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Duh. But also he has a point. The trend isn't to make all your flicks rated R but to take chances and be distinct and separate from the pact. Just slapping an R rating on your flick doesn't guarantee that

For the love of GOD I don't understand why these studios can't grasp that very simple concept...

And D.C./Warner already fukked up when they slapped a PG13 rating on Suicide Squad...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
For the love of GOD I don't understand why these studios can't grasp that very simple concept...

And D.C./Warner already fukked up when they slapped a PG13 rating on Suicide Squad...

Yeah that was wrong in hindsight lol. But breh, it goes back to Hollywood being a copycat town like professional sports. The execs look at the broad strokes without looking at the intimate details which are a lot more important and its how they swing and miss

R rated "Thor" with Kat Dennings walking around topless the entire movie.:mjgrin:

Fred.

Don't make me angry breh. That's a world I want to live in

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Well I don't think they have any characters that really need a R rating. Captain America,Iron Man,Thor,spiderman can all work very well under a pg-13 rating.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Fred.

Add in some "Gay Agenda" itish and place the big titty red head broad from Mad Men as her lover and house mate and I'm sold on that idea

See there can be some benefits to "dat agenda" Uatu

:youngsabo:

Martha

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ghost Rider and Spawn are characters who could use a mature rating as both their stories are legit dark as hell pun intended :mjgrin:

Spawn aint there's breh:ufdup: By hook or by crook, McFarlane is going to make Spawn 2 happen.

Also, wasn't the second Ghost Rider flick rated R?

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny thing is that some of the violence and imagery in comics would lead to a r rating if it were adapted to live-action.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spider man maximum carnage maybe but Kraven's Last Hunt definitely. And not because of the violence but just the subject matter. Last hunt is dark as hell and fukked up
:wow:
How hasn't that story been put on the big screen, yet?