Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Just heard a podcast with Dave Bautista and he was either lying or mistakenly dropped some big news but per him Marvel is working out a deal to get Spider-Man back

Martha
aV5myC3.gif

Slowly but surely, Marvel comin together like Voltron :wow:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Just read through the last 5 pages to see what people thought about the movie and found nothing but bullshyt with maybe a handful of actual posts about the movie :martin:

Anyway, the visuals in 3D were amazing. I'm not gonna get all bent out of shape arguing about this or that. I enjoyed it and don't regret spending my money to go see it.

Some of yall take this shyt way to serious.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're getting slow in your old age old man. That was news over the weekend but didn't get a lot of attention since he said he didn't have any exact info on it and was just making a guess. So we'll see but he clearly said he was theorizing.

I just worked like from 6am to getting off now.....

Nicca it's not old..... its exhaustion.

My supervisors dad died and my part time back up didn't work today so I had to hold my entire department down alone.

Yea in the middle of working on like 40 projects, sorry just hearing this today.

But like you's say, we'll see

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I just worked like from 6am to getting off now.....

Nicca it's not old..... its exhaustion.

My supervisors dad died and my part time back up didn't work today so I had to hold my entire department down alone.

Yea in the middle of working on like 40 projects, sorry just hearing this today.

But like you's say, we'll see

Martha

Well my bad homie. On the plus side, that seems like the most sincere thing you've ever said on here:salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well my bad homie. On the plus side, that seems like the most sincere thing you've ever said on here:salute:

So you thought I was lying when I defended Green Lantern and said it was a better movie than people give it credit for?

Come on brother...... dont do that.

I joke, I troll (no different from anyone else)...... but generally I don't lie or make stuff up

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So you thought I was lying when I defended Green Lantern and said it was a better movie than people give it credit for?

Come on brother...... dont do that.

I joke, I troll (no different from anyone else)...... but generally I don't lie or make stuff up

Martha

Well first off..I don't troll, lets set that straight:ufdup::russ:

2ndly, that was sincere, just woefully ill begotten but I give you props for sticking to your guns on that. Always respect that.

But other than that, i imagine most of what you say has tongue firmly planted in cheek, thus insincere :russ: