Marvel's "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Vol. 2" Thread

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There was a fukking cartoon with Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretsky, and Bo Jackson when we was kids and it was one of the fukking GOATS!!!!

If in todays era, Lebron James, Cam Newton, and Sidney Crosby did a cartoon cats would shyt on this like fukk, calling them clowns, corny, and attention whores or worse.

This really is a sick era, I kinda get now why technology, and other things always want to eradicate us:hhh:

Martha
This generation is lost, you can thank YT, Twitter and Vine for that

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Just read through the last 5 pages to see what people thought about the movie and found nothing but bullshyt with maybe a handful of actual posts about the movie :martin:

Anyway, the visuals in 3D were amazing. I'm not gonna get all bent out of shape arguing about this or that. I enjoyed it and don't regret spending my money to go see it.

Some of yall take this shyt way to serious.
You just described every thread on the Coli

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just want to see them done justice on screen once

Batting 0-4 right now :mjcry:

What's really sad is that the FF are the OG's who started the whole Marvel Superhero wave. The Avengers, X-men, GotG, Hulk, and even Spider-man would have never seen the light of day if the Fantastic 4 hadn't taken off when they did.

But back to the movie, it makes you wonder if the Guardians will interact with the Avengers in Infininty War. I kinda like how their adventures have next to nothing to do with everything happening on Earth. Quill hasn't even BEEN to earth since he was a kid in the 1980's.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What's really sad is that the FF are the OG's who started the whole Marvel Superhero wave. The Avengers, X-men, GotG, Hulk, and even Spider-man would have never seen the light of day if the Fantastic 4 hadn't taken off when they did.
My only problem with bringing them into MCU would be them appearing after all the other heroes and pretty much being rookies. If they can get around that I'm all in.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My only problem with bringing them into MCU would be them appearing after all the other heroes and pretty much being rookies. If they can get around that I'm all in.

With how popular they are and the fact that there's already been multiple origin movies in recent memory, I'm sure they could get around it if they wanted to

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
shyt i need me one

Thinkin about how them bytchass Ravagers were doing the homie B.Groot
:mjcry:
shyt legit got me upset right now
:mjcry:

When ego started crushing baby groot and he had that little tear drop run down his face :damn::damn::damn:

I went yesterday and I thought it was amazing, I liked it better than 1. Both movies are some of the best to come out of the MCU though, definitely

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Liked it better than the first one. Liked that it was darker too. Damn near lost it when I saw Ving Rhames :mjlol:

I did too and only because (and I feel bad saying this) but I thought dude died a few years back

I may be getting him confused with another dude.... but stars kinda been dropping

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I did too and only because (and I feel bad saying this) but I thought dude died a few years back

I may be getting him confused with another dude.... but stars kinda been dropping

Martha
That was movie Kingpin Green Mile dont you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby Michael Clarke Duncan homie!
:wow: